00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

to the mods

904 Views | 5 Replies

to the mods 2014-03-19 08:12:55

why don't you just delete the "feedback threads" ?
if you just lock them there's still a link to the track + the author's name

just wondering

Suck my kick!

BBS Signature

Response to to the mods 2014-03-19 09:05:52

At 3/19/14 08:12 AM, UserSigon wrote: why don't you just delete the "feedback threads" ?
if you just lock them there's still a link to the track + the author's name

just wondering

locking is actually the only power mods have- so just let them do it so they feel powerful

but seriously, locking it allows the mod to have the final say and tell the person why their thread isn't allowed

Response to to the mods 2014-03-19 09:40:19

what.

this post makes no sense

lel

BBS Signature

Response to to the mods 2014-03-19 10:07:24

At 3/19/14 09:40 AM, Alasky wrote: what.

this post makes no sense

then why you answered
my complain was that every 5 threads there is 1 that is saying "check out my coo song"

the threads are still there, was just asking if instaed they should be deleted, since the "advertisiment" is still there, locking them makes absolutely no difference

Suck my kick!

BBS Signature

Response to to the mods 2014-03-19 10:27:20

Locking is probably a better solution. Deleting it (even though it continues to advertise the track) is not a large concern. The probability though that more people will see the lock and realise that advertising your own song is not general practice. If you were to delete threads randomly, people would not know where they went wrong, or why. Until they read the rules, or as personally. Locking it lets them and others see and understand general practice in the forums.

That and as said above, they dont have deleting power.

BBS Signature

Response to to the mods 2014-03-19 14:48:08

I do delete ad threads when I'm the one that finds them, I also send them a PM telling them why it was deleted.

You haven't noticed they are being deleted because... well... you don't see them after I delete them. The only time I don't delete them is when another BBS mod gets to it and locks it, or if multiple people have posted in the thread already.

Also... closing this thread... cause it's not really relevant to the Audio Forum discussion.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature