00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lets make a team!

710 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Lets make a team! 2014-03-06 13:16:24

Hello Newgrounds.
I would like to form a development team, so let me tell you a little about myself:
I have been a fan of videogames for as long as I can rememeber, about a year ago I grew interest in the development of them and not just playing the games. Everything I did so far were just small solo projects and I would really like to take on something much bigger but I do not think I could do it on my own. Why? Because everything I know about computers is self taught and I do not think I have yet the skill or knowledge to make a good game all by myself. I know image and sound edition as well as some coding but as I said, self taught, so nothing professional. What I do have is tons, tons, of good ideas, from new videogame mechanics to storylines.
That is why I need a team, I have the ideas and I can do parts of it but not the whole thing.
I am up to take any kind of project, I like all kinds of videogames, from text-based interactive fiction to fast paced online FPS games.

So, who would like to make a team? I know I am not the only one in this situation and together we could do something great.

- Death

Response to Lets make a team! 2014-03-08 16:54:39

I could do music, mostly electronic but I am also capable of making orchestrated music and 8 bit music. I also do graphics design so I could design logos for games and make the covers. You can add my skype for further discussion: j3zarx. :)

Response to Lets make a team! 2014-03-09 10:26:44

You see here's the problem friend, allot of these posts are very vague and just stating you have 'good ideas' for a game may not be enough. If you perhaps stated what your ideas are it might get a couple more people interested. But anyway I would be more than happy to provide a score or sound design if need be. Good luck :)~

Response to Lets make a team! 2014-03-10 02:55:20

Hello There...

i can do game programming, if you want to see my previous work, just pm me...
my be you will like it...

Cheers...

Response to Lets make a team! 2014-03-15 11:26:37

I can do some music styles and major voice acting. Get back to me on this.

Response to Lets make a team! 2014-03-21 20:31:04

I am able to do Voice acting be it sounding mechanical, human, or anything else I will certainly do my best. Let it be known I am sort of new to voice acting though but I can get most of it done I can assure you that. So if you need liek a narrator or someone who can make a sound i'd be glad to help you in that matter