00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for animator (Paid)

489 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for animator (Paid) 2014-03-05 07:23:17

Ayoo,

I'm still looking for an animator for a music video. My budget is around 170 euro flat + a percentage of the money I make from the album.

The clip is a 3 minute music clip, I do realise it's fairly long. The deadline is really far away, about 10 months from now.

The storyboard:

Opening scene:

Picture with thousands of spheres linked together by pipes of some sort. Zooms in on one sphere(big blue orb, metallic, not transparent).
Multiple pictures showing the inside of the sphere. Such as; large rooms filled with computers and cables. Few empty rooms with some lights perhaps.
Rooms with guards(use your imagination on those, they must be robot-ish like the main charachter though) etc.

Then you get to see the main charachter(as in the album cover), listening to a device in his ear and nodding. He'll be searching a whole lot of rooms to find
something. Slipping past guards and security beams etc. When the final drop occurs he gets caught(use your imagination here as well) and the rest
of the clip is about him running away from the guards and whatever is chasing him.

In the end the guards and main charachter stop running as all lights suddenly turn white. All orbs(so like in the first opening scene) turn white 1 after 1. Then the entire screen turns white.
That's the end.

I hope to make at very least 1000 euro from the album. So you can count on a payment from around 300 euros at least.
If interested add me on Skype 'comocat'(don't even start on the name).

Thanks

Response to Looking for animator (Paid) 2014-03-10 21:03:21

At 3/5/14 07:23 AM, ComoW wrote: I'm still looking for an animator for a music video. My budget is around 170 euro flat + a percentage of the money I make from the album.

Are you providing the storyboard and character design/art? You really should.
What kind of animation method do you prefer: frame by frame, cookie cutter or combination.

I don't know guy, 170 euros plus some backend for a three minute long animation is hardly worth the time.
3 minutes equals 180 seconds times 24 frames per second times 2 dollars per frame is $8640.
And at 8 hours per day the average animator gets done about 3 to 10 seconds of animation per week.
Cookie cutter can do 1 minute per week, after digital assets creation.