00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Video/animation combo?

420 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Video/animation combo? 2014-01-29 17:16:51

I'm working on a documentary about storytellers that combines animation and live footage, each primary in my doc tells a stoy to the camera which I have animated, but I cut between the live footage and animation. Is it still cool to submit to Newgrounds? Or does that go against the vibe?

cheers.

www.linktcone.co.uk

|~ LinkTCOne ~|

BBS Signature

Response to Video/animation combo? 2014-01-29 19:51:50

I think it should be cool.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Video/animation combo? 2014-01-29 20:12:05

Technically I think Newgrounds will accept any video that fits the submission formats, but expect people to be more favored of animation. The site doesn't really want to turn into YouTube, not just as in the staff but in the voters. A video that would fly here due to it's animation talent might be considered pointless on other sites, and vise versa applies.

Of course, technically might not be actually. Might as well submit it and see if it gets taken down. No penalty for trying.

Check out my profile for links to my writing. Also willing to review writing works on request.

Response to Video/animation combo? 2014-01-29 20:42:08

At 1/29/14 08:12 PM, Kylpault wrote: Technically I think Newgrounds will accept any video that fits the submission formats, but expect people to be more favored of animation. The site doesn't really want to turn into YouTube, not just as in the staff but in the voters. A video that would fly here due to it's animation talent might be considered pointless on other sites, and vise versa applies.

Of course, technically might not be actually. Might as well submit it and see if it gets taken down. No penalty for trying.

No, I can appreciate that, I love Newgrounds, which is why I want to upload my work here as opposed to Youtube. I don't want to upset the community (cos I'm part of it haha). I'd rather have it here than Youtube, but if people don't like it I can always just take it down. :) Thanks!

www.linktcone.co.uk

|~ LinkTCOne ~|

BBS Signature