00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GigzMcGeezie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So... Um... I'm New And Hi?

713 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So... Um... I'm New And Hi? 2014-01-20 03:16:47

I'm new here and I like to draw, paint, you know, all that nice stuff. I'm a decent artist (you be the judge) and am working hard on improving my art still. I'm in the process of uploading a lot of art to this site to get some critique and whatnot. If you want to know more about me, I have all that typed out in my News section. I have a few pieces uploaded though, so please look if you'd like.

My Art Here

My deviantArt (This has a full gallery)

Thanks.

I accept all critique.

Response to So... Um... I'm New And Hi? 2014-01-20 18:31:30

I haven't gotten around to writing it yet, but the plot is that an overthrown king seeks revenge by using the main character's family history to start a revolution. The overthrown king and his subordinates plan on creating a third war of genocide between humans and demons in an attempt to eradicate humans. The main character is girl who calls herself "Ookami" (she abandoned her real name) and she is snarky and outwardly a horrible bitch, she is a demon who takes on a human form. She has a dark past, but she doesn't dwell on it or let it effect her decisions. The other main characters include a man named Flynn who's a ladies man that likes getting laid; he's an arrogant guy. Despite his aloofness he's a surprisingly adept fighter, he's human. Then there's Lance, he's a prince to the nation being plotted against. He's kind of the verbal punching-bag for both Flynn and Ookami, but he's not to bad a guy, just stubborn and naive.

This is a very nutshell-ed and condensed summary of the story I'm writing. It's a Fantasy/Action genre type story.

At 1/20/14 01:00 PM, trifle-confusion wrote: Hi! Welcome to NG ^^ I'm new and do art too.
I saw in your gallery you have a story Lost Souls? what's it about? it looks pretty cool :)

At 1/20/14 03:16 AM, SuperArtNinja wrote: I'm new here and I like to draw, paint, you know, all that nice stuff. I'm a decent artist (you be the judge) and am working hard on improving my art still. I'm in the process of uploading a lot of art to this site to get some critique and whatnot. If you want to know more about me, I have all that typed out in my News section. I have a few pieces uploaded though, so please look if you'd like.

My Art Here

My deviantArt (This has a full gallery)

Thanks.

I accept all critique.

Response to So... Um... I'm New And Hi? 2014-01-22 00:49:20

At 1/21/14 08:48 AM, trifle-confusion wrote: I see. sounds interesting.

Thank you. :)

I accept all critique.