00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Reviews marked for abuse reverse

347 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Reviews marked for abuse reverse 2014-01-16 02:05:34

I've got a question to the review mods, what exactly do you guys do whenever you see a bunch of reviews reported for abuse that came from one guy? I ask because whenever I mark a dung pile of abusive reviews from one person only maybe a handful of them ever get removed while the other ones appear to have been cleared and the options for rating the review under my account are no longer grayed out. Then, whenever I mark the remnants of the abusive reviews for abuse, a handful of them get removed and the other ones reverse to their original status. This reoccurs over and over again until the last abusive review is removed. Granted, there have been a few times where this worked the first go around but it's all too consistent for it to simply be an occasional hiccup.

Is the system undoing my marks for abuse because of a glitch? Is it automated that way to prevent congestion or is it just that certain mods will erase the first handful of abusive reviews after reading them and then upon seeing the rest will assume that someone is marking their reviews for abuse out of spite and ignore the content of those reviews?