00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Does anyone recognize these songs?

1,178 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello,

I've been going back and watching some old videos from this sketch comedy group Balloonshop, they used a lot of Audio Portal songs in their videos, and I was wondering if anyone could help me find them. The videos are pretty old, I don't know if that helps.

Here's the first one, the song starts at 7:25. It sounds like Milkman Dan but I've search his entire discography and didn't find it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpO7Lj4qnXs

Here's the next two. The first song starts at 4:23, and the second one starts at around 5:16 but you can hear it best at 5:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJe1rvvquVw

Thank you, I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm desperate :/

Response to Does anyone recognize these songs? 2014-01-05 17:02:02

I have no clue, I really like the first one tho. I will try to contact you as soon as I find anything out.

Response to Does anyone recognize these songs? 2014-01-06 06:37:33

I know the first one, it's in a Flash I watched quite a few times. God, if only I could remember which one...

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone recognize these songs? 2014-01-12 11:33:43

The second song on the second video sounds a bit like a sinerider song. Maybe check his audio

Response to Does anyone recognize these songs? 2014-01-17 03:42:25

Thanks guys. I'll check out Sinerider and report back if I can find it.

Response to Does anyone recognize these songs? 2014-01-17 04:05:15

At 1/6/14 06:37 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: I know the first one, it's in a Flash I watched quite a few times. God, if only I could remember which one...

Would you happen to have that Flash saved or favorited?

Response to Does anyone recognize these songs? 2014-01-17 20:41:40

At 1/17/14 04:44 AM, ZStriefel wrote: you could always try to pm the yt channel owners.. would probably be much faster :D
and certainly less tedious

That channel has been retired since 2010. I've tried emailing each individual member, but no replies :/

Response to Does anyone recognize these songs? 2014-01-29 01:59:31

UPDATE:

I've found the first song, it's called "Nine Years Old" and it was written by Kevin Maney, the version in the video was remixed by an artist named Thaumata. Unfortunately I cannot find a download link. It also wasn't a Newgrounds track, it was posted on a site called Splice.