00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Open Auditions

451 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Open Auditions 2013-12-23 16:08:35

Hello. Im having an open audition for my anime series "The Angel" . So if your a voice actor, simply read the lines below & send them to me. Males & Females are eligible. You should be able to use five voices since I've split it into five parts. Please don't reread the entire thing five times in your audition submission. Not looking for any particular voice so be creative. Auditions end January 7th. There are a few requirements but nothing too demanding. Background noise should be minimal or nonexistent. Microphones shouldn't pick up extra breath from making a p or b sound. You can get a simple screen for that. Happy Holidays. Here are the lines.

In the year 2500, an apocalyptic event forced the Earth’s continents to collide with one another. The initial result was a single continent roughly 3 times the size of Asia.
The new Earth was named Trahe(Trey). Here, humanity started all over again: building towns, raising families, even establishing a new government.
This new authority was dubbed “The Law.” Before long, reports started pouring in about people who can control fire, burrow through the ground, and even soar through the air.
At first, these reports where dismissed as silly rumors. But, it wasn’t long before not only were these people proven as fact;
they became so common that The Law’s top officials had these kinds of powers. However, even in a world where superpowers are common, anomalies can still occur.

Good Luck

Anime isn't a fantasy world. It's a created reality.