00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

daily feature & weekly users choice

498 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So I see something like this: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/627473

and I see that it won the daily feature that day and that it was considered the second best thing that week.

What the hell was the best thing that week? Is there a list somewhere, where I can see the top things on any given day or week? I click on the trophies and the words around them but they're not links, they're just words and pictures.

Response to daily feature & weekly users choice 2013-12-22 20:23:19

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/ If you go their, to the original Portal and look at Best of the Week you can see the Top 15 Games and Movies of the week. The Top 3 of this week are Breadheads, Animated Dungeon Crawlers, and Minecraft: TNA Part 19.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to daily feature & weekly users choice 2013-12-26 20:07:43

At 12/22/13 08:23 PM, Atlas wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/ If you go their, to the original Portal and look at Best of the Week you can see the Top 15 Games and Movies of the week. The Top 3 of this week are Breadheads, Animated Dungeon Crawlers, and Minecraft: TNA Part 19.

OOooh, thanks, although it isn't quite enough to find any particular week. I see "This date in history" where it shows ostensibly the last week of 2012 and the last week of 2011 and the last week of 2010 (since this is the last week of 2013), so detailed records are obviously it's stored SOMEWHERE, but it doesn't help me if I want to find out the best of any given week I want, unless I wait until THAT week in the next coming year. Is there a place I can just enter in a date and see the winners of that day and the week it fell in?

Response to daily feature & weekly users choice 2013-12-26 20:48:04

At 12/26/13 08:07 PM, zortharg wrote: OOooh, thanks, although it isn't quite enough to find any particular week. I see "This date in history" where it shows ostensibly the last week of 2012 and the last week of 2011 and the last week of 2010 (since this is the last week of 2013), so detailed records are obviously it's stored SOMEWHERE, but it doesn't help me if I want to find out the best of any given week I want, unless I wait until THAT week in the next coming year. Is there a place I can just enter in a date and see the winners of that day and the week it fell in?

Sadly there isn't a feature that I know of here on Newgrounds that is that advanced for searching the Weekly Winners.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to daily feature & weekly users choice 2013-12-27 11:21:08

At 12/26/13 08:07 PM, zortharg wrote: Is there a place I can just enter in a date and see the winners of that day and the week it fell in?

Not yet. I'd love to see a feature like that, though! Ability to sort submissions by specific dates, filesizes, formats etc would be pretty useful.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature