00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need programmer - $135 short game

657 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need programmer - $135 short game 2013-12-17 09:48:48

Hello again Newgrounds,

I am looking for a programmer to complete a project with me. Most of the art is done already and the game has a formal design document. It is a short 1v1 match based shooting game with a simple concept and very few extras. It is being designed for Android OS. Deadline is next Monday and compensation is $135 (all yours). Please PM me immediately if you are interested and I will give you further details. December 23rd is the absolute deadline.

(>'-')>

Response to Need programmer - $135 short game 2013-12-17 16:48:06

People is the Flash forum tend to use AS3 + AIR for Android, so you might have luck there.

You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

Response to Need programmer - $135 short game 2013-12-18 14:33:33

At 12/17/13 04:48 PM, Rational-Delirium wrote: People is the Flash forum tend to use AS3 + AIR for Android, so you might have luck there.

Hmm true. I guess I will try posting there as well...

Project is STILL OPEN at the time of this post.

(>'-')>

Response to Need programmer - $135 short game 2013-12-18 20:47:51

At 12/17/13 09:48 AM, Zhonn wrote: Hello again Newgrounds,

I am looking for a programmer to complete a project with me. Most of the art is done already and the game has a formal design document. It is a short 1v1 match based shooting game with a simple concept and very few extras. It is being designed for Android OS. Deadline is next Monday and compensation is $135 (all yours). Please PM me immediately if you are interested and I will give you further details. December 23rd is the absolute deadline.

1v1 match based shooting game is too vague. You might want to try being more specific, so programmers can asses if it is within their capability, and if the project is reasonable enough.

Response to Need programmer - $135 short game 2013-12-19 00:33:52

At 12/18/13 08:47 PM, Secretmapper wrote: 1v1 match based shooting game is too vague. You might want to try being more specific, so programmers can asses if it is within their capability, and if the project is reasonable enough.

That was the point of having people PM me.

Think angrybird physics - almost the same setup, just with AI shooting back and no falling towers...

(>'-')>

Response to Need programmer - $135 short game 2013-12-19 08:45:33

At 12/19/13 12:33 AM, Zhonn wrote:

Think about it. If you have already listed out some of the requirements or basic mechanics, it would be able to weed out candidates that cannot do it, saving time on both parties.

In fact, at first I thought the game was a top-down shooter!

I have too many projects at hand right now though, so I was just trying to help out. Good Luck on your project!

Response to Need programmer - $135 short game 2013-12-19 14:48:21

At 12/19/13 08:45 AM, Secretmapper wrote:
At 12/19/13 12:33 AM, Zhonn wrote:
Think about it. If you have already listed out some of the requirements or basic mechanics, it would be able to weed out candidates that cannot do it, saving time on both parties.

In fact, at first I thought the game was a top-down shooter!

I have too many projects at hand right now though, so I was just trying to help out. Good Luck on your project!

I know what you mean, and normally I'd be much more specific - it's just that the client is a little sensitive about project secrecy. ~_~
Good luck to you as well.

(>'-')>