00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for all sorts of help.

755 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-13 22:33:51

I'm looking for help with a project called "The Angel"(working title). The story is as follows: Thanks to the discovery of supernatural crystals buried underground, people now have superpowers based on where they were born(aka: if your born in a town built over flame crystals, you have the power of fire.) The story follows Aaron Myklash who seeks to demolish the corrupt rule of the military/government using his unusual powers. Can't say anymore without spoilers. I'm looking for voice actors, music composers, animators, writers. Any other useful skill would be appreciated. Professional experience is not required since this would be my first project. I would like the show to be at least ten minutes long. I'm sure this sounds like a huge undertaking for a first project, but I'm ambishish like that. Unfortunately, can't pay. However, the experience is potentially amazing. If ur interested at all or have questions, message me. U will be credited for any contribution.

Anime isn't a fantasy world. It's a created reality.

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-13 23:08:23

I'm up for doing some voice work. If you have any lines you want me to audition with, just let me know. I'm a dude, by the way, haha.

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-14 03:21:00

Sounds good for me.
I would go for a writer, but I have no ability to do that sort of stuff xD
I can do some animation, but I'm not the best however I believe stuff like this would help me get better.
Sign me up!

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-14 08:52:04

At 12/14/13 03:21 AM, RedAbsol0 wrote: Sounds good for me.
I can do some animation, but I'm not the best however I believe stuff like this would help me get better.
Sign me up!

Me too, I am working on a few projects now. I am getting better. I would love to work on this, we can do like duo animation

HI

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-14 11:36:11

At 12/14/13 08:52 AM, StumpyCK wrote:
At 12/14/13 03:21 AM, RedAbsol0 wrote: Sounds good for me.
Sign me up!
Me too, I am working on a few projects now. I am getting better. I would love to work on this, we can do like duo animation

Like I animate on scene and you do the next!
As long as its okay with the owner of the series to let us both in c:

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-14 13:05:14

At 12/14/13 11:36 AM, RedAbsol0 wrote:
At 12/14/13 08:52 AM, StumpyCK wrote:
At 12/14/13 03:21 AM, RedAbsol0 wrote:
Like I animate on scene and you do the next!
As long as its okay with the owner of the series to let us both in c:

I'd be excited to have more than one animator as long as y'all's quality can be stay consistent with one anothers.

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-15 13:23:26

I'm down for some voice acting and writing.

I'm still kind of amateur but the people I had worked with liked my acting ability so I'd love to try and see where you need me. Would you want a sample or do you want me to read off some lines?

As for writing, I have been called a decent writer and would love to expand my writing capabilities beyond just novel writing and would love to help out there as well.

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-17 13:54:58

Hey guys. I know it's been a while & haven't gotten back to some of you. I apologize. I've gotten some requests for samples. I can't really think of any way to lead into this so ill just say it. Sorry if it sounds pushy. If you are interested in being a voice, record your voices & send them to me. I'll listen to them & get back to you. Animator: if you have work you've already done, send that to me if you can. Music: same. Writers: ill contact you. If you don't understand something, message me. Thanks guys.

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-17 21:50:53

I'm typically able to contribute voice acting. Here's a few samples.

Tonash Demo Reel
Newgrounds Voice Acting Contest 11 Entry

To me, sons of Sigmar! For the EMPIRE!

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-18 11:33:17

Is there any slots left for music composers? I'll send you some of my work if there is :)

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-18 21:12:15

Cool, I'm a character designer, not so much a background designer, also a writer
check out my writting samples (PM) me

https://www.instagram.com/wecarrot/

Response to Looking for all sorts of help. 2013-12-24 20:10:43

Any spots left for Music compposers? Im looking to get into some new sounding stuff.