00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Grussellrussl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your Dream Video Game?

456 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Your Dream Video Game? 2013-10-26 18:31:08

So, if you were given the option to create your own video game what would it be about and what would it have? No budget restrictions or anything, just a game you've been wanting someone to make for years possibly.

Guess I'll start. I've always wanted to play a video game where you create your own superhero and have to maintain a secret identity. You could also pick your age too like if you were a teenager you would have to go to school or an adult go to work, or not be homeless if you want to. You could also create your own arch nemesis and have random encounters throughout the city. You could pick your own powers or train to become a martial arts master. Multiplayer would be you and a friend(s) patrolling the city. So yea that's my game. And I know about project awakened/hero and I'm still bummed to see it cancelled...again. So what's yours?

Words of wisdom from an escaped mental patient.

Dude you could totes add me on steam!

You look hot, but you could never be as hot as me.

Response to Your Dream Video Game? 2013-10-26 19:40:53

Trespasser, but not shit.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Your Dream Video Game? 2013-10-26 20:05:26

A pixelated horror game for the 3DS that messes with your head.

" Finding originality on newgrounds is like reaching into a fishbowl and saying that you're fishing" -Natick

Check out my Reddit, dudes.

Response to Your Dream Video Game? 2013-10-26 21:34:01

terraria in 3d

filler text

Response to Your Dream Video Game? 2013-10-27 06:10:41

Pokemon+GTA with just a dash of burnout paradise

BBS Signature

Response to Your Dream Video Game? 2013-10-27 10:32:05

I have a couple... The one you suggested is one of them, though the secret identity would just be a nice touch. The ability to create a hero from the ground up and build a world for him would be fantastic. The only change I would make is that instead of his main villain, you can make his whole friggin rouges gallery, right down to their henchman. Basically... I'd want The Sims: Superheroes... Only with third person view action!

Another is a Power Rangers game that doesn't suck... I've never got why it is so hard to make a game that captures the series. For instance, if I made the game for Megaforce (one for the PS4 and XBox One anyway) I would make it a third person, 3D platformer style game where you (and up to 5 of your friends online) have to use the rangers aresnal of tools and weapons to fight through the henchmen and destroy the evil forces of the Warstar. Their would also be zord boss fights that would occur in the style of a 2D fighter like, say, Street Fighter.

Also, Mario American Football... Seriously Nintendo, make that shit happen!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Your Dream Video Game? 2013-10-27 11:03:56

The Style of GTA:Vice City,The mechanics of Secrets of mana and The strong plot of the MGS series.

Response to Your Dream Video Game? 2013-10-27 14:10:36

LittleBigPlanet in 3D.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature