00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1212Jase just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Don't buy from this company.

1,235 Views | 19 Replies

Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 17:56:17

Medicine ball I only used 12 times cracked and these guys know that their selling shit and that is why they only have 90 day Warranty on their products, while other competitors have 1 year Warranty and sell better quality Medicine Balls.

http://www.redirect.am/?http://www.muscledriverusa.com

Cheap products and shit warranty with only 90 day Warranty when other companies that sell better quality products have a year Warranty on their products. I used that shit only 12 times and they're trying to blame me for it cracking. They sent a message back saying I must have had moisture on the ball or kept it in the garage. Nice try shit company, but I've kept this medicine ball in my house and away from moisture. Cheap rubber Medicine balls and even crappier Warranty.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 17:57:43

What the hell would I do with a medicine ball?

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 17:58:49

At 9/17/13 05:57 PM, Metraff wrote: What the hell would I do with a medicine ball?

Throw it against Walls, and bounce it on the ground to work out your Muscles in your body such as your Arms, Abs, and Back.

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 18:02:24

At 9/17/13 06:01 PM, 24901miles wrote: Holy shit you fucking idiot. You are NOT supposed to throw a Medicine Ball against a wall or bounce it on the ground. That is how the things break. The only time it should leave your hands is when you throw it up into the air to catch it, or toss it to a partner.

Ignore TheKlown, hes a really bad troll.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 18:18:21

At 9/17/13 06:01 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 9/17/13 05:58 PM, TheKlown wrote: Throw it against Walls, and bounce it on the ground to work out your Muscles in your body such as your Arms, Abs, and Back.
Holy shit you fucking idiot. You are NOT supposed to throw a Medicine Ball against a wall or bounce it on the ground. That is how the things break. The only time it should leave your hands is when you throw it up into the air to catch it, or toss it to a partner.

You're idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSlkB1uKexw

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 18:20:07

At 9/17/13 06:05 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/17/13 05:58 PM, TheKlown wrote: Throw it against Walls, and bounce it on the ground to work out your Muscles in your body such as your Arms, Abs, and Back.
You only used it 12 times in over 90 days; it couldn't have been a very big part of your workout. Assuming that you even work out.

I was injured and that is why I didn't workout with it often.

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 18:26:24

Since you have such an incredibly long history of mental retardation I guess that I must need to buy stuff from that company as often as humanly possible.

seriously. you're almost as bad as Wriggle

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 18:32:56

At 9/17/13 06:30 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 9/17/13 06:18 PM, TheKlown wrote: You're idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSlkB1uKexw
I can find videos of people getting cinder blocks to the nuts, shooting fireworks off their dicks, and lighting farts on fire. People do dumb shit and post it online. The intended use does not include using it like a basketball, bounding it off walls or floors. Any competent gym with balls for their members would make you buy them a new one if they caught you abusing a medicine ball that way.

Why are trolling man? You can see people all across Youtube and on Fitness websites telling people to use it that way. You're suppose to bounce it off walls and on the ground. That is what it's made for, if it wasn't it wouldn't be made to bounce.

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 18:35:54

At 9/17/13 06:26 PM, Viper50 wrote: Since you have such an incredibly long history of mental retardation I guess that I must need to buy stuff from that company as often as humanly possible.
seriously. you're almost as bad as Wriggle

You're so fucking retarded that you don't even know what a Medicine Ball is used for. Why don't you pick up a weight lifting Magazine once in your life retard.

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 18:53:29

At 9/17/13 06:35 PM, TheKlown wrote: You're so fucking retarded that you don't even know what a Medicine Ball is used for. Why don't you pick up a weight lifting Magazine once in your life retard.

I know what a medicine ball is and what they're used for dumb ass. I've even used one more than once.
Don't assume stuff. You just make an ass out of yourself.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 19:03:23

Thanks, op.

I'll keep this in mind for the next time I buy a medicine ball online.

just kidding.

Nobody fucking cares, you piece of shit.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 19:03:59

At 9/17/13 05:58 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 9/17/13 05:57 PM, Metraff wrote: What the hell would I do with a medicine ball?
Throw it against Walls, and bounce it on the ground to work out your Muscles in your body such as your Arms, Abs, and Back.

That's not what you're supposed to do with medicine balls, no wonder why it cracked, it's because you have no idea what the heck you were doing.

Even if it is defective, you're the one who is stupid enough to order it in the first place without looking up the customer feedback which could have at least provided some insight.

I know you're not very bright but this is just terrible, I mean it's really hilarious.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 19:12:29

You store all your medications in it.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 19:27:11

ITT: TheKlown reminds us that he's the dumbest person on this BBS

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 19:27:33

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 21:27:55

At 9/17/13 07:12 PM, Painbringer wrote:
You store all your medications in it.

This is what came into my mind when I entered this thread.

Protect the Muska.

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 22:07:58

At 9/17/13 06:02 PM, BumFodder wrote:
Ignore TheKlown, hes a really bad troll.

The most important comment in this thread get's completely ignored. There should have been no more comments after this one.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 22:26:19

what's a medicine ball?

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 22:31:00

At 9/17/13 10:26 PM, lithiumsol wrote: what's a medicine ball?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicine_ball

Speaking of medicine, the OP could sure use some right now.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Don't buy from this company. 2013-09-17 23:48:34

This would have done just fine as a post on your userpage, Klown.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature