00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can't find the report button

284 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can't find the report button 2013-08-24 10:29:57

This might sound stupid, but I seriously can't find the report button on an "under judgement" submission. Help?

Response to Can't find the report button 2013-08-24 10:46:01

At 8/24/13 10:29 AM, cantanim wrote: This might sound stupid, but I seriously can't find the report button on an "under judgement" submission. Help?

There isn't a report button anymore. Portal moderators take care of abusive flashes nowadays. You can report abusive flashes in the The Elite Guard Barracks thread.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Can't find the report button 2013-08-24 10:56:28

Oh, didn't know that, thanks. So I take it the whistle doesn't really mean anything anymore?

Response to Can't find the report button 2013-08-24 11:09:55

At 8/24/13 10:56 AM, cantanim wrote: Oh, didn't know that, thanks. So I take it the whistle doesn't really mean anything anymore?

Well, it is still used to flag abusive reviews and you can still get a better whistle by doing so. It's the only use it has currently. The higher your whistle rank, the more abusive reviews were flagged correctly by you. For a Bronze Whistle you need to flag around 50 abusive reviews correctly, the rest is unknown but you need increasingly more for the higher ranks Silver, Gold and finally Deity. If you flag too many reviews that are not abusive then your Whistle rank can decrease and you could end up with a Garbage Whistle.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Can't find the report button 2013-08-24 12:05:53

Alright, I understand now. Thanks!