00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AidenGanzer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Drum Set By Neumann & Senheiser

3,589 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to New Drum Set By Neumann & Senheiser 2014-02-07 23:48:08

Well I put the desktop shortcut in there.

Response to New Drum Set By Neumann & Senheiser 2014-02-08 00:16:39

At 2/7/14 11:45 PM, Lethal-Input wrote: I can't find it on Fl studio though... I'm pretty sure I put it in the VST Folder... Lemme check again.

Open up FL Studio, go to "Channels" at the top left, "Add one", "More..."

That'll bring up a list of VSTs you have installed.

Click the "Refresh" button at the bottom of the window, "Fast Scan (Recommended)".

Kontakt should now show up in that list if it didn't before, make sure it's checked.

Exit that window, go to "Channels" again, "Add One", then find Kontakt in that list and open it. This will add it to your project as it's own instrument. Add the kit to the kontakt player, and away you go.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to New Drum Set By Neumann & Senheiser 2014-02-08 00:54:54

I tried that, but Kontakt never shows up... Maybe I did something wrong with the installation?

Response to New Drum Set By Neumann & Senheiser 2014-02-08 02:28:22

At 2/8/14 12:54 AM, Lethal-Input wrote: I tried that, but Kontakt never shows up... Maybe I did something wrong with the installation?

Doesn't show up where? In the "More..." list? Or in the drop down when you go to Channels/Add One?

If it doesn't show up in the More.. list that means you don't have the dll file in your VSTs folder, if it's not showing up in the channels drop down that means you didn't tick it in the More... list.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to New Drum Set By Neumann & Senheiser 2014-02-08 17:24:26

Oh okay there's my problem. I had it open in Winwar and I remember doing stuff with it. I put all of the files into the VST folder, but I don't remember ever seeing the dll file... I'll check it out again later.