00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blacktree4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Naruto Sexy no Jutsu

3,045 Views | 10 Replies

Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-05 19:01:57

First drawing ive ever done for newgrounds

please give feedback, and Someone please SCOUT ME!

Naruto Sexy no Jutsu

the polyverse holds us all, all the infinite possibilities we hold. Somewhere, our dreams are as real as life its self.

Response to Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-05 20:09:29

At 8/5/13 07:01 PM, PolyVerse wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/polyverse/sexy-jutsu-naru to

bump

the polyverse holds us all, all the infinite possibilities we hold. Somewhere, our dreams are as real as life its self.

Response to Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-05 20:28:29

At 8/5/13 08:09 PM, PolyVerse wrote:
bump

Your topic hadn't even fallen off of the first page. A bump was therefore not needed in the slightest.

I'm going to assume you knew this, but chose instead to not communicate clearly for some unknown reason.

What would have worked equally well would have been "I would like a quick answer to my requests to be scouted and to receive feedback."

First of all, you can't be scouted. You don't have four submissions, and having four submissions to the portal is a basic requirement if you want to be scouted.

That said, your work is, to put it bluntly, not up to par to be scouted.

You appear to lack basic anatomy skills, which are incredibly important if you want to draw humans, and especially nude humans.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-05 20:37:52

At 8/5/13 07:01 PM, PolyVerse wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/polyverse/sexy-jutsu-naru to

I'm with Felis, being scouted is just for some artists that do not only have 4 submissions, but quality ones. your "naruto sexy no jutsu" picture lacks of simple anatomy (mainly on the face, head,arms) and looks a little void (there's no background, little details, shading), maybe I'm not the best to criticize others but I'm doing it in order to see you improve ;)

Response to Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-05 20:51:30

Response to Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-05 21:20:13

thank you everyone, I expected a good amount of criticism on this one

I will remind everyone though, this is my first drawing of a person ever....

its actually the first thing ive drawn in years

im as beginner as it gets, so id like to thing i did ok for a first try

Response to Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-07 00:14:19

It is so good I'm gonna scout you. I couldn't have done this drawing any better myself even if I studied and practised for 10 years.

Response to Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-07 13:47:23

At 8/7/13 12:14 AM, NAVeX-Sniper wrote:

It is so good I'm gonna scout you. I couldn't have done this drawing any better myself even if I studied and practised for 10 years.

dont be a dick, ive only been drawing for a week. And id like to be on portal so more people can give advice, is that such a bad thing?

Response to Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-07 15:30:26

dont be a dick, ive only been drawing for a week. And id like to be on portal so more people can give advice, is that such a bad thing?

Ok but I am a really bad drawer.

Response to Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-08 21:30:24

How about "no"? I would think to be scouted, you would need to improve the quality of your work... A lot. Which can be done the hard way by NOT studying, OR you could study your ass off for months, improve your art by a thousand fold within a year and THEN be scouted. To improve my artwork, I try to draw as much as possible, and I try things out of my comfort zone all the time, now. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about being scouted and would just worry about improving my artwork.

Response to Naruto Sexy no Jutsu 2013-08-09 01:32:44

At 8/5/13 07:01 PM, PolyVerse wrote: Someone please SCOUT ME!

no

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature