00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insult The Person Above You!

188,794 Views | 3,576 Replies

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-26 12:43:33

At 4/26/18 12:35 PM, Alex940 wrote:
At 4/26/18 09:45 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/26/18 08:07 AM, Alex940 wrote: You are ugly and nobody likes you!
Who is this wanker and why does he think he's important?
WTF? I don't think i'm important!

Then go forth and multiply.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-26 16:03:49

Why don't you go play in traffic.

Insult The Person Above You!

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 01:42:24

At 4/26/18 04:03 PM, Comet-Comics wrote:
Why don't you go play in traffic.

How about you play in traffic, but instead of avoiding other cars, you'll have to avoid my car, Run as fast as you can, but I don't think you are fast enough to match my speed. Oh no! And I won't hit you right away either. I would match your speed and play with you at first. You'd believe my intentions to trick with you is a game, but then bam. You wouldn't see it coming.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 01:53:35

How about you play in traffic, but instead of avoiding other cars, you'll have to avoid my car, Run as fast as you can, but I don't think you are fast enough to match my speed. Oh no! And I won't hit you right away either. I would match your speed and play with you at first. You'd believe my intentions to trick with you is a game, but then bam. You wouldn't see it coming.

Careful! Dont let your mind wander off too far ! It's too small to be on its own.

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 01:58:13

At 4/27/18 01:53 AM, Comet-Comics wrote:
Careful! Dont let your mind wander off too far ! It's too small to be on its own.

My mind is so riddled with ADHD, it's normal for it to do that. And it's huge. I'm not humble bragging, but I digress. I actually take it for walks around the internet. But as for your brain, my brain would kick your ass probably. I don't know. I would love to test your strength in what you know. Trivia perhaps? My expertise is in memes. You're talking to a true meme lord pal. Do your worst rebel scum.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 02:05:00

this forum is to insult the person above you, not defend yourself lololol
and since you dont pay attention that well (^^^) your brain must've gotten kidnapped and swapped with some cretin playing minecraft.

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 02:08:26

At 4/27/18 02:05 AM, Comet-Comics wrote: this forum is to insult the person above you, not defend yourself lololol
and since you dont pay attention that well (^^^) your brain must've gotten kidnapped and swapped with some cretin playing minecraft.

In order to insult others, you have to defend yourself also young padawn. One without the other hurts you. The fact that you dont' realize that is troubling. Ha. I actually like Minecraft, but thanks for mentioning the game. My brain is not kidnapped, and I bet you get killed a lot by things in the game that are so easy to avoid.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 02:58:57

In order to insult others, you have to defend yourself also young padawn. One without the other hurts you. The fact that you dont' realize that is troubling. Ha. I actually like Minecraft, but thanks for mentioning the game. My brain is not kidnapped, and I bet you get killed a lot by things in the game that are so easy to avoid.

you cant bet what you dont have
$$$

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 03:01:06

At 4/27/18 02:58 AM, Comet-Comics wrote:
you cant bet what you dont have
$$$

Ha. I do have money, but not a lot. Actually, a lot for me is 300 dollars, but I'm pushing that to the limit everyday. What you don't have is common sense. I can bet what I have and don't have because I know myself in and out. Do you? Think about that.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 05:24:45

At 4/27/18 03:01 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote:

Up the shut fuck you must. Both of you barclays.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 08:44:21

At 4/27/18 05:24 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/27/18 03:01 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote:
Up the shut fuck you must. Both of you barclays.

Ha ha. You first cutie. I'm not flirting with you, I like women. That being said, was that confusing for you? Do you want to talk about it? I'm not a therapist, but damn dude. Seems like you need to talk. I'm not the right guy though. You have serious issues. Also, I have all day with infinite time. Bring it on.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 08:48:41

At 4/27/18 08:44 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Ha ha. You first cutie. I'm not flirting with you, I like women. That being said, was that confusing for you? Do you want to talk about it? I'm not a therapist, but damn dude. Seems like you need to talk. I'm not the right guy though. You have serious issues. Also, I have all day with infinite time. Bring it on.

I'll even give you the hint that it's a stealth reference to another thread when I tell you: SYAG.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 08:49:27

At 4/27/18 08:48 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/27/18 08:44 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Ha ha. You first cutie. I'm not flirting with you, I like women. That being said, was that confusing for you? Do you want to talk about it? I'm not a therapist, but damn dude. Seems like you need to talk. I'm not the right guy though. You have serious issues. Also, I have all day with infinite time. Bring it on.
I'll even give you the hint that it's a stealth reference to another thread when I tell you: SYAG.

A stealth reference? Oooh. You don't even know me, but thanks for playing. I know you better now and I'm in your head. Toodles.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 08:55:42

At 4/27/18 08:49 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: A stealth reference? Oooh. You don't even know me, but thanks for playing. I know you better now and I'm in your head. Toodles.

All right, but don't expect me to console you for the trauma you'll inevitably get from reading my mind.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 08:56:28

At 4/27/18 08:55 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/27/18 08:49 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: A stealth reference? Oooh. You don't even know me, but thanks for playing. I know you better now and I'm in your head. Toodles.
All right, but don't expect me to console you for the trauma you'll inevitably get from reading my mind.

Ha ha. You should read my mind. You think you have it bad? I have it way worse. Get a grip sissy pants.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 09:09:01

At 4/27/18 08:56 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Ha ha. You should read my mind. You think you have it bad? I have it way worse. Get a grip sissy pants.

Do you torture people by telling them your life story? If not, get on my level.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 09:14:11

At 4/27/18 09:09 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/27/18 08:56 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Ha ha. You should read my mind. You think you have it bad? I have it way worse. Get a grip sissy pants.

i get sadistic pleasure from doing so. Speaking to you right now feeds my soul.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 15:55:32

At 4/27/18 09:14 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote:

yall need to stop rubbing your stupid on me. I'm losing some serious brain cells.

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 15:58:24

At 4/27/18 03:55 PM, Comet-Comics wrote:
At 4/27/18 09:14 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote:
yall need to stop rubbing your stupid on me. I'm losing some serious brain cells.

That's your fault. Maybe you should stop drinking liquor. But hey. Who am I to judge? Judge Judy, that's who.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 16:19:10

maybe you should drive off a cliff, you'll be doing us all a good favor.

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-27 16:20:25

At 4/27/18 04:19 PM, Comet-Comics wrote: maybe you should drive off a cliff, you'll be doing us all a good favor.

The only good favor is me ignoring you. But nah, I like to play games. Ever see Saw? I like social experimentation movies, and the first person on my list is you.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-28 05:51:24

At 4/27/18 04:20 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote:
At 4/27/18 04:19 PM, Comet-Comics wrote:

And people think I have no life.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-28 10:02:25

At 4/28/18 05:51 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/27/18 04:20 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote:
At 4/27/18 04:19 PM, Comet-Comics wrote:
And people think I have no life.

You don't have a life. Nobody truly does. Spending all your time on social media is cool, but unless you do something about your pathetic existence, then you're cool. Not until homeboy.

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-28 12:48:57

At 4/28/18 10:02 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: You don't have a life. Nobody truly does. Spending all your time on social media is cool, but unless you do something about your pathetic existence, then you're cool. Not until homeboy.

Fuck you for considering Newgrounds "social media".

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-28 13:09:08

At 4/28/18 12:48 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/28/18 10:02 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: You don't have a life. Nobody truly does. Spending all your time on social media is cool, but unless you do something about your pathetic existence, then you're cool. Not until homeboy.
Fuck you for considering Newgrounds "social media".

Fuck you for your stupid logic. Newgrounds is social media, you cocksucker. Read a book peon

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-28 13:13:01

At 4/28/18 01:09 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Fuck you for your stupid logic. Newgrounds is social media, you cocksucker. Read a book peon

Spoken like only a person who's never been to any of the portals could.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-28 13:53:56

At 4/28/18 01:13 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/28/18 01:09 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Fuck you for your stupid logic. Newgrounds is social media, you cocksucker. Read a book peon
Spoken like only a person who's never been to any of the portals could.

LOL. Keep dragging yourself down knuckedragger cocksucking pansy. How's the dirt down there? Do you mind If I step on you?

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-28 22:06:59

At 4/28/18 01:53 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote:

Your poptart is stale and you're so old that you're not a kid.

So in short, you're TehStalePoptartGranddad.

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-29 06:08:29

At 4/28/18 10:06 PM, DanielTheManiel wrote: Your poptart is stale and you're so old that you're not a kid.

Now I could go for "more like Womaniel", but for a guy that makes people beat him up with his own lute, that isn't really necessary.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Insult The Person Above You! 2018-04-29 06:31:17

At 4/29/18 06:08 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/28/18 10:06 PM, DanielTheManiel wrote: Your poptart is stale and you're so old that you're not a kid.

Now I could go for "more like Womaniel", but for a guy that makes people beat him up with his own lute, that isn't really necessary.

Oh it is necessary, you cockmunch.