00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The "Payment Methods" Conundrum

2,927 Views | 35 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The "Payment Methods" Conundrum 2013-08-13 06:13:22

At 7/8/13 11:37 PM, Captain wrote:
At 7/8/13 06:52 AM, stepon wrote: Why would I want a PP account where I have to spend 3wks setting it up with all the registration, verification, bank account details, etc
Paypal takes literally 5 minutes to set up. You create an account, then just add your banking information that you copy off of a personal check. Boom, you can now transfer and accept money instantly, although with a maximum transfer limit that admittedly takes at most 3 days process, but is no work at all to do.

If your really having a problem with not being able to make/accept payment for stuff, and your only reason for not using paypal (which is the easiest way to do this) is "IT'S TAKES TOO LONG TO SET UP I'M NOT DOING ALL THAT," then the problem is not what options are available, the problem is you.

harsh harsh statements! lol
Explain the verification process - that is a bit more extensive and actually rids you of a lot of personal data which is why i prefer the simpler method of simply walkin to the gas station handing them a 20 and getting a paysafecard or whatever other prepaid card and then paying with that - no names, no private info - simple and easy - done.