00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dawn of the Dragon.

1,001 Views | 7 Replies

Dawn of the Dragon. 2013-05-04 21:38:35

Not sure if this or the actual Video Game forum is better but I wanted to draw attention to this game. Being a new server, we are trying to build the population up. I think with our superior chat system installed in the game, it should be easy.

From MMOHUT: "Dawn of the Dragons is a text based fantasy RPG. Players step into the role of an ordinary farmer chosen to save the land from sinister dragons. Go on an adventure completing challenging quests, defeating mythical creatures, building armies, buying land, crafting, and battling other players in real-time combat. Participate in guild raids and special dangerous expeditions as well. Transform into the hero you were meant to be in Dawn of the Dragons."

Pros: +Challenging gameplay (Will keep you interested). +Fascinating storyline (And it only gets better with updates). +Fun PvP battles (Which don't ever feel cheap). +Nice guild system(Which is only getting better).

Cons: -Limited character customization. -Small selection of items in shop(The real money shop. This is actually because it is developed to give free players a bit more advantage later down the line). -Forming legions can be tedious at times (Dated. There is a new 'auto assign' button that does it for you). -Powerful weapons require expensive Planet Coins (Early on. The most powerful can be acquired though the questing, PVP, crafting and raid systems).

"Dawn of the Dragons is a text based fantasy MMORPG set in the Kingdom of West Kruna during the dark medieval times. An evil army and menacing dragons are attacking and killing the innocent. Players become a local farmer who decides to pick up arms and defend his country. Somewhat similar to popular games like Mafia Wars, Castle Age, and Endless Chaos in gameplay mechanics players complete challenging quests, attack beasts, bosses, and fight in PvP battles against other players. Create a strong legion and army. Craft specialty items or participate in guild raids and real-time in-game chats with friends. After level 6 players can select their classes which feature various regeneration lengths. The three basic classes are:"

http://mmohuts.com/social-games/dawn-of-the-dragons

I can take questions here or you can jump straight into the game and ask on the world chat. A lot of friendly people, a welcoming community and a game that will draw you in awaits.

Response to Dawn of the Dragon. 2013-05-04 21:40:42

At 5/4/13 09:38 PM, Monfang wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/609826
Not sure if this or the actual Video Game forum is better but I wanted to draw attention to this game.

I don't want you to.

These people might.

Response to Dawn of the Dragon. 2013-05-04 21:49:30

At 5/4/13 09:40 PM, Lemonardo wrote:
Not sure if this or the actual Video Game forum is better but I wanted to draw attention to this game.
I don't want you to.

These people might.

What?

Response to Dawn of the Dragon. 2013-05-04 21:52:09

At 5/4/13 09:49 PM, Monfang wrote:
At 5/4/13 09:40 PM, Lemonardo wrote:
I don't want you to.

These people might.
What?

I don't want you to.

These people might.

Response to Dawn of the Dragon. 2013-05-04 21:54:35

Lemon, you aren't making any sense.

Response to Dawn of the Dragon. 2013-05-04 22:18:58

At 5/4/13 10:11 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 5/4/13 09:54 PM, Monfang wrote: Lemon, you aren't making any sense.
he's pointing u 2 da video gamez 4um

....I'm sorry.. I only.. speak.. English.

Response to Dawn of the Dragon. 2013-05-04 22:20:26

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

He said the video games forum.

BBS Signature

Response to Dawn of the Dragon. 2013-05-04 22:22:23

At 5/4/13 10:20 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote: What we have here is a failure to communicate.

He said the video games forum.

Oh well the general forum said anything pertaining to Newgrounds. My mistake. I'll keep it up here for extra advertisement. Thanks for the translation.