00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RobotHeadProductions just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Blam & saving After judgement

931 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Blam & saving After judgement 2013-04-08 21:06:11

Hi NG, here is my point.

Why we can vote upon a movie with blam or save points when it's no more in the "under judgement" zone?

Sorry if my english isn't very good.

Bye!

Sincerely.

(Not a native english speaker)

Response to Blam & saving After judgement 2013-04-08 21:17:53

At 4/8/13 09:06 PM, SoundarK wrote: Hi NG, here is my point.

Why we can vote upon a movie with blam or save points when it's no more in the "under judgement" zone?

You can only gain blam/save points while a submission is Under Judgement. Once a submission has made it into the Portal, any votes cast on it will only affect the flash's score. It other words, it can no longer be deleted and isn't subject to blamming once in the Portal.

Also, blam/save points are simply a count of how many flashes a user has successfully voted to save or blam; they are not "used" for anything, if that is what you were implying.

Sorry if I misinterpreted what you were asking. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Blam & saving After judgement 2013-04-08 21:44:00

At 4/8/13 09:17 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote:
At 4/8/13 09:06 PM, SoundarK wrote: Hi NG, here is my point.

You can only gain blam/save points while a submission is Under Judgement. Once a submission has made it into the Portal, any votes cast on it will only affect the flash's score. It other words, it can no longer be deleted and isn't subject to blamming once in the Portal.

Also, blam/save points are simply a count of how many flashes a user has successfully voted to save or blam; they are not "used" for anything, if that is what you were implying.

Sorry if I misinterpreted what you were asking. :P

Yeah, i know they are useless, im asking only for using them with a better criteria

But, i mean, when the submission is in the portal, the blam/save have the SAME utility that the "stars" ?

Thanks c:

Sincerely.

Response to Blam & saving After judgement 2013-04-08 22:06:18

At 4/8/13 09:51 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Oh the area with stars you can click on? That's for reviews. As in you can tell the author how to improve. We have a list for those who have made the most overall reviews on the site. As for stars (part of the reviewing, as in giving 1 star to a submission that was poorly done but writing how the author couple improve or 5 star and saying you really enjoyed the submission).

I get it, but i mean, the stars doesn't affect the score of the submission right?

Sincerely.

Response to Blam & saving After judgement 2013-04-08 22:20:00

At 4/8/13 10:06 PM, SoundarK wrote:
At 4/8/13 09:51 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Oh the area with stars you can click on? That's for reviews. As in you can tell the author how to improve. We have a list for those who have made the most overall reviews on the site. As for stars (part of the reviewing, as in giving 1 star to a submission that was poorly done but writing how the author couple improve or 5 star and saying you really enjoyed the submission).
I get it, but i mean, the stars doesn't affect the score of the submission right?

The stars you give it in your review doesn't. Only your vote (0-5) on the voting panel with Pico's face on it (RATE THIS SUBMISSION) affects the score of the flash.

BBS Signature

Response to Blam & saving After judgement 2013-04-08 22:37:16

Well, thank you fellas, you can close the thread c:

Sincerely.

Response to Blam & saving After judgement 2014-01-16 22:25:10

how many star's does it need to past the judgment

Response to Blam & saving After judgement 2014-01-17 03:40:01

At 1/16/14 10:25 PM, capner wrote: how many star's does it need to past the judgment

after 50 votes: 1.0
after 100 votes: 1.5
after 150 votes: 1.75

More info here.

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature