00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Did anyone else have a green carpet

1,331 Views | 15 Replies

back in the late 80's and early 90's we hade a puke green looking large carpet in our TV room, which is our main room. I just seen people joke around about NES games such as Friday the 13th having afro turf type carpeting and Halloween Atari having it too. AVGN jokes about those type of Carpets, but I'm wondering how common they were back at that time since we hade a large one in my house.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Did anyone else have a green carpet 2013-04-06 15:52:11

At 4/6/13 03:49 PM, TheKlown wrote: I just seen people joke around about NES games such as Friday the 13th having afro turf type carpeting and Halloween Atari having it too. AVGN jokes about those type of Carpets, but I'm wondering how common they were back at that time since we hade a large one in my house.

Response to Did anyone else have a green carpet 2013-04-06 15:52:17

At 4/6/13 03:49 PM, TheKlown wrote: back in the late 80's and early 90's we hade a puke green looking large carpet in our TV room, which is our main room. I just seen people joke around about NES games such as Friday the 13th having afro turf type carpeting and Halloween Atari having it too. AVGN jokes about those type of Carpets, but I'm wondering how common they were back at that time since we hade a large one in my house.

My father has worked for flooring companies his whole life. A while ago he told me how many fucking ridiculous psychedelic carpets he had to fit in the 70s. So there's that, but no, we never had any puke green carpets or anything too interesting at all really.

Response to Did anyone else have a green carpet 2013-04-06 15:53:26

I have a green astro-turf carpet in my basement.........

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Did anyone else have a green carpet 2013-04-06 15:54:26

I've always had a red one, even before my time, it looks nice and isn't showing it's age. Yet.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Did anyone else have a green carpet 2013-04-06 15:56:01

At 4/6/13 03:53 PM, Vnzi wrote:
At 4/6/13 03:52 PM, Jester wrote: .
hark! a vagrant is awesome.

Damn right

Response to Did anyone else have a green carpet 2013-04-06 16:05:46

If I remember correctly, I think our's looked something similar to this one.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Did anyone else have a green carpet 2013-04-06 16:25:12

Nah. The carpets in my house were a much darker green.

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era,

What have I done with my life?

BBS Signature

Response to Did anyone else have a green carpet 2013-04-06 17:03:54

At 4/6/13 03:51 PM, Vnzi wrote: and this thread will turn into pubic hair discussion any second now.......

God dammit Vnzi, why did you have to take the fun out of it... :(

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Did anyone else have a green carpet 2013-04-06 17:07:33

As far as I know we've never had a green carpet. They've been mostly white/beige or red, or combinations of those two, occasionally something blue. One carpet's black and orange, but that's the extent of colorful variation. No green.

I wouldn't have minded a puke green carpet though. Green's nice.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Did anyone else have a green carpet 2013-04-06 20:04:03

We never had green carpet. We used to have brown carpet in one room of the house but we took it out when we added onto it. Now the only room that has carpet in the house is my dad's room, and thats like....purpleish maroon or something.

We added on a living room, my dad's room, and a closet when I was like 7 or 8. Before that we had a dining room that was also the living room and was REALLY small. And me and my sister had to share a room because my current room was my parent's room.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature