00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Random acts of kinddess

801 Views | 24 Replies

Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 14:56:38

These articles and videos you see going around the web one of which famously being about a police man who bought a homeless man some shoes and videos such as this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=160709047423308

Just watching/reading the content kind of makes you feel a little better inside knowing there are such people out there.

However performing an act of kindness must certainly give you a whole other feeling.

Have you ever performed one? And if so, how did it go down?

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 14:59:43

I always try to be kind then it wont seem random to people ^.^

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 15:00:13

Well not be on the same level as giving a homeless man shoes but whenever I'm on a bus that is packed with people and see that a really old person is forced to stand up I let them have my seat.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 15:11:10

I try to open doors for people as often as I can. I also try not to cut off people in traffic.
Granted, I try harder not to be an asshole than to be a good person...

[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 15:13:09

I open doors for people and usually let them go ahead of me, especially elders.

If I see someone drops something like a stack of papers and makes a mess I'm not one of the hundreds of people who walk by without bothering to stop and clean it up.

I don't cut people off when I'm driving.

And others.

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 17:17:05

I try to be a good person but no one gives a shit when I do.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 17:19:14

Holding open doors for people and letting others go first is just kinda natural for a pushover like myself.

Protect the Muska.

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 18:08:27

I do, but only with elders. This generation is fucking rude, I keep a door open and I get a "Get the fuck out of my way blood, you want me to knock you out?! Wasteman!" This generation sucks and I fucking hate them.

I got in some trouble for punching that kid.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 18:11:11

At 4/4/13 05:17 PM, scoutthesoldier wrote: I try to be a good person but no one gives a shit when I do.

Least be I one of the few who know you done good deeds in your life good to know kind people still dwell on this world

Sexy Yes? I would think so :3

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 18:21:03

I was in the Co-op the other day queuing up to buy some items and there was this 60 year old guy buying some stuff ahead of me and he didn't have enough money on him for his potatoes and he went to get a cheaper bag and still didn't have enough so I just butted in and said I'd pay the 50p or whatever it was for his potatoes. It was honestly nothing, I just like being kind, even though I hate people.

I cannot explain that really.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 18:21:29

I have on occasion bought meals for some homeless people, for that counts.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 18:41:58

At 4/4/13 05:17 PM, scoutthesoldier wrote: I try to be a good person but no one gives a shit when I do.

Its not about what others think mate. Its about what you know what you have done. After all thats all that really counts in the end. Self appreciation as well as those who you helped knowing what you have done for them.

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 19:55:47

you know whats sick? most homeless people actually have homes or are just trying to fuel their drug addiction. True. Fucking. Story.

This is a sig you dumbass.

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 19:57:42

random act of rapeness it is

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 20:03:08

I've given my break-drinks when I worked at Starbucks to this homeless girl that came in and would listen to her problems when I was able to.

I've also given free drinks at my current job to numerous customers, whether it was a bad day for them or their birthday or just a random day. Makes me happy that I can make someone else happy or forget their troubles for a few minutes.

Probably done some other stuff, but at the current moment, I cannot recall.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 23:18:40

Euthanize the suffering, subsequent to inflicting pain.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 23:25:48

what about random acts of Kness with my buddy the royal highness

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 23:29:51

One time I killed someone.

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-04 23:57:48

sometimes if I'm in a good mood I compliment random girls walking buy and sometimes I end up getting their number.

lol

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-05 00:07:20

I've been a sort of therapist to a lot of friends, most notably one that texted me at midnight when I was trying to get rest. I talked with her and helped her out - I can honestly say I wasn't mad at all.

I also talked quite a few people out of suicide. (I used to have to go to group therapy by law.)

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-05 00:11:05

I usually try to do nice things all the time. If someone drops something, I pick it up for them, if I'm first to the door, I hold it open (sometimes for swaths of people, mind you), and if I see some really messed up shit, I try to make them feel better.

For instance, just the other day there was this bitch in line at the cafeteria that cut in front of this freshman with her friends, well he asked her what that was about and of course she told him to chill out because "it's just a line". Well I fucking hate that shit and so did this kid but I was in no position to tell that bitch to piss right the fuck off (though I probably should have) so he just had to wait but then I decided, hey, you know what? The least I can do is give him a cookie. So I order up an extra cookie, found him sitting with his friends and told him "Hey, sorry you had to deal with that bitch." and handed him the cookie. He was rather grateful and concurred she was just fucking rude and I left. It's acts like those were its a win-win, I feel good and so does he. It's nice to know people got your back and shit, you know?

And one other time there was a kid that couldn't pay for his meal that I was right in front of so I said, don't worry about it and gave him a couple bucks. He wasn't so grateful, not that minded, the lunch lady made him say thanks anyways but hey, it was no big deal. I like making people's days a little bit better. Because that can just fix a really fucked up day really fast.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-05 05:07:38

At 4/4/13 06:21 PM, Gagsy wrote: ....cheaper bag and still didn't have enough so I just butted in and said I'd pay the 50p or whatever it was for his potatoes. It was honestly nothing, I just like being kind, even though I hate people.

I cannot explain that really.

Truth is you love people! You just keep on telling yourself you don't.

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-06 12:45:05

i like how there still good in the world

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-06 13:04:03

At 4/4/13 11:57 PM, Sequenced wrote: sometimes if I'm in a good mood I compliment random girls walking buy and sometimes I end up getting their number.

lol

Do you ever get anywhere with them?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Random acts of kinddess 2013-04-06 13:15:12

I prefer predictable acts of Cruelty.

But in all serious, I helped fix this lady's tire out of boredom.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!