00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

edbyrd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bloomberg a tyrant

763 Views | 19 Replies

Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-01 22:51:19

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/25/nyc-mayor-bl oomberg-government-has-right-infringe-/

So Bloomberg thinks it's ok to infringe on your rights. How can New Yorkers support this asshole? How come Democrats call themselves liberals when they really are a bunch of authoritarian dictators?

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-01 23:44:12

Wasn't a he a former Republican too?

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 00:09:16

At 4/1/13 11:18 PM, Korriken wrote:
At 4/1/13 10:51 PM, LocoJoe wrote: How can New Yorkers support this asshole? How come Democrats call themselves liberals when they really are a bunch of authoritarian dictators?
well, he's technically an independent.

Yes but he's tied with Cuomo and Feinstein and other democrats in his anitgun acts. He really just sucks. Acting like a mother by telling you not to drink soda, not to play with scary guns, and not to listen to loud music.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 02:07:56

At 4/1/13 11:44 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Wasn't a he a former Republican too?

Yeah, he's swapped from Repuke to Demoncat to "independent"

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 14:14:32

Technically the department of health can prevent practices like adding salt to beer or sawdust to bread. Bloomberg believes banning double galp is in line with these sorts of things.

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 17:06:28

At 4/1/13 10:51 PM, LocoJoe wrote: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/25/nyc-mayor-bl oomberg-government-has-right-infringe-/

So Bloomberg thinks it's ok to infringe on your rights.

Right it's called the Social Contract, it's the very basis of this nation. You give up some of your freedoms in return for protection from the government. Bloomberg is right on spot when he says this.

How can New Yorkers support this asshole?

*NYC-ers. NYC is different from the rest of the state, it's more liberal than the rest of the state mainly.

How come Democrats call themselves liberals when they really are a bunch of authoritarian dictators?

Bloomberg was elected 3 times as NYC mayor (he added an amendment extending the term limit to 3) as a Republican. So right off the bat he's not a Democrat, and he doesn't represent liberalism or Democrats. No I'd disagree, it's the right wingers that are authoritarian dictators, they expand prisons to punish more people, they want a larger military and they want to cut off support for millions of people who need it. They also want to restrict what a woman can do with her body, let employers know if a woman has purchased birth control pills and they want to dictate whether or not you can marry someone of the same sex.

Yet Democrats are dictators because they want to restrict guns (and Republicans forget that it says "WELL REGULATED militia" in the 2nd amendment).

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 17:11:10

Bloomberg may or may not have been a Republican but that doesn't matter because No True Scotsman, you see, and he says and does things I disagree with so he's a Democrat because I disagree with Democrats.

BBS Signature

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 19:36:58

At 4/1/13 11:44 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Wasn't a he a former Republican too?

He's crazy, no matter what Party he is part of.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 22:07:13

At 4/2/13 05:06 PM, Warforger wrote:
At 4/1/13 10:51 PM, LocoJoe wrote: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/25/nyc-mayor-bl oomberg-government-has-right-infringe-/

So Bloomberg thinks it's ok to infringe on your rights.
Right it's called the Social Contract, it's the very basis of this nation. You give up some of your freedoms in return for protection from the government. Bloomberg is right on spot when he says this.

Protection from the government? How? Warren V DC states the police don't have to protect me. And I'm sure New Yorkers have given up enough of their freedoms for protection.

How can New Yorkers support this asshole?
*NYC-ers. NYC is different from the rest of the state, it's more liberal than the rest of the state mainly.

How come Democrats call themselves liberals when they really are a bunch of authoritarian dictators?
Bloomberg was elected 3 times as NYC mayor (he added an amendment extending the term limit to 3) as a Republican. So right off the bat he's not a Democrat, and he doesn't represent liberalism or Democrats. No I'd disagree, it's the right wingers that are authoritarian dictators, they expand prisons to punish more people, they want a larger military and they want to cut off support for millions of people who need it. They also want to restrict what a woman can do with her body, let employers know if a woman has purchased birth control pills and they want to dictate whether or not you can marry someone of the same sex.

Both sides are authoritarian. Obama signed the NDAA and let the Patriot Act continue. Republicans are social authoritarians while Democrats are more statist authroitarian. And I don't think millions of people really need to be on the dole, half of them are able bodied and can work, they're just lazy cunts. I agree with the other things.

Yet Democrats are dictators because they want to restrict guns (and Republicans forget that it says "WELL REGULATED militia" in the 2nd amendment).

Speaking of able bodied people. We're all part of the unorganized militia.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 23:17:23

At 4/2/13 07:36 PM, TheKlown wrote: He's crazy, no matter what Party he is part of.

But if he were Democrat you'd be blaming this on all liberals. But because he associates more with conservatives, you blam eit merely on the man. Your secret's been out for a long time.

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 23:25:08

At 4/2/13 11:17 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 4/2/13 07:36 PM, TheKlown wrote: He's crazy, no matter what Party he is part of.
But if he were Democrat you'd be blaming this on all liberals. But because he associates more with conservatives, you blam eit merely on the man. Your secret's been out for a long time.

Democratic (Before 2001)
Republican (2001-2007)
Independent (2007-present)

Neither party liked him, and no conservatives don't believe that the government gets to tell you what size soda you drink.

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 23:36:24

At 4/2/13 11:25 PM, Ceratisa wrote: Neither party liked him, and no conservatives don't believe that the government gets to tell you what size soda you drink.

Just as long you're not gay.

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 23:45:10

At 4/2/13 11:36 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 4/2/13 11:25 PM, Ceratisa wrote: Neither party liked him, and no conservatives don't believe that the government gets to tell you what size soda you drink.
Just as long you're not gay.

Pretty much, but if your son comes out let your stance "evolve" show how committed you are to your beliefs until they affect you!

But no I'm serious conservative is smaller government he obviously doesn't fit in with democrats or republicans. It is a fairly progressive agenda though.

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-02 23:59:07

At 4/2/13 10:07 PM, LocoJoe wrote: Protection from the government? How? Warren V DC states the police don't have to protect me.

DC police don't as long as there isn't a special relationship. Otherwise read up on this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract

Both sides are authoritarian.

lol.

Obama signed the NDAA and let the Patriot Act continue.

Not necesarily authoritarian. Sort of like the Sedition Acts, the government has the power for special cases but is unwilling to actually use the power. If Obama did then they would have jailed people like Glenn Beck already (although they might not considering how much harm he does to Conservatives)

Republicans are social authoritarians while Democrats are more statist authroitarian. And I don't think millions of people really need to be on the dole, half of them are able bodied and can work, they're just lazy cunts.

Wow that's so insightful......

Speaking of able bodied people. We're all part of the unorganized militia.

Which makes gun control more constitutional than the NRA.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-03 03:11:22

At 4/2/13 11:17 PM, Camarohusky wrote:

Isn't he a registered Democrat now or did you say he was independent? I always assumed nutjob Bloomberg was an abortion loving Democrat.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-03 13:50:12

At 4/2/13 05:06 PM, Warforger wrote:

A) I was never presented with such a contract,let alone sign it

B) The government can't even take care of itself, let alone me. Also, who says I (or you) need protection. Who exactly do you need protection from?

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-15 00:06:21

Bloombreg is just another fool that thinks that it's ok to give a pack of idiots even more power than they already have. What next, controlling chocolate sales?

BOOM!

BBS Signature

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-16 03:36:56

At 4/3/13 03:11 AM, TheKlown wrote: Isn't he a registered Democrat now or did you say he was independent? I always assumed nutjob Bloomberg was an abortion loving Democrat.

He's an independent now, he was a Republican before.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-16 19:58:00

Yes Bloomberg is a nanny in a lot of ways. Telling you how much soda you can drink and taking away guns. Also bringing in a rule that says mayors can run for multiple terms in New York. So yeah, what I don't get though is why doesn't someone in New York, someone who actually cares about New York, run against him? Better yet, why do people vote for Bloomberg anyways? Why?

Response to Bloomberg a tyrant 2013-04-17 00:47:34

At 4/16/13 07:58 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Yes Bloomberg is a nanny in a lot of ways. Telling you how much soda you can drink and taking away guns. Also bringing in a rule that says mayors can run for multiple terms in New York. So yeah, what I don't get though is why doesn't someone in New York, someone who actually cares about New York, run against him? Better yet, why do people vote for Bloomberg anyways? Why?

Um Mayors already could run for multiple terms. What Bloomberg did was extend the term limit from 2 terms to 3. Otherwise he's on his way out, he's ineligible for a 4th term. Although who knows he was preceded by Rudy Guiliani, the most liberal Republican in the nation.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature