00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Error Creating Flash Movie File

1,164 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Error Creating Flash Movie File 2013-03-30 22:22:50

When I try to test movie, test scene or even debug movie it say's the following. Error creating Flash movie file. Be sure the destination file is not read only or opened by another application. Also, check that the file name is not too long. This really annoys me because I can't even test my own movie! I also have checked if it is not read only! Please Help!

Response to Error Creating Flash Movie File 2013-04-13 13:16:31

At 3/30/13 10:22 PM, flashmaster9000 wrote: When I try to test movie, test scene or even debug movie it say's the following. Error creating Flash movie file. Be sure the destination file is not read only or opened by another application. Also, check that the file name is not too long. This really annoys me because I can't even test my own movie! I also have checked if it is not read only! Please Help!

Hmm, try stopping anything using flash? I don't know, I never ran into that problem, sorry!

Response to Error Creating Flash Movie File 2013-04-14 15:47:42

At 3/30/13 10:22 PM, flashmaster9000 wrote: When I try to test movie, test scene or even debug movie it say's the following. Error creating Flash movie file. Be sure the destination file is not read only or opened by another application. Also, check that the file name is not too long.

Shit happens... click on file -> save as, and create a new file.

Response to Error Creating Flash Movie File 2013-04-14 16:00:11

At 3/30/13 10:22 PM, flashmaster9000 wrote: When I try to test movie, test scene or even debug movie it say's the following. Error creating Flash movie file. Be sure the destination file is not read only or opened by another application. Also, check that the file name is not too long. This really annoys me because I can't even test my own movie! I also have checked if it is not read only! Please Help!

If you want to upload the fla to your dump and pm the link to me, I can see if it works on my comp. If it doesn't, then you'll know it's the file. If it does, then it's something with your comp.