00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mudding

1,413 Views | 20 Replies

Mudding 2013-03-08 07:54:44

So my friend got a 4x4 dodge ram 1500 (2006) and wanted to test out his 4 wheel drive in someones field, we tried one day but it wasn't as great because the ground was dry, WELL it rained a couple days so we FUCKED that little piece of land up (less than an acre) and right when im done driving, i go back to the passenger seat AS SOON as I sit down and get my seat belt on, we see headlights coming from a drive way....
im like oh shit lets go, my friends putting it in gear takes him a little bit cause we both shake like crazy when we get nervous, well we see the trucks comming faster so my boy yells FUCK!!!!! and just floors it! we were haulin ass and the owner of the land is RIGHT behind us, we ran because we didnt want cops involved AND we didnt know what he was gonna do, you see a truck commin you assume dude has a gun (we had a 12 gauge because my friend just bought it and we were shooting at my house)
he chases us for like 10 minutes we pull out right infront of someone.....truck still follows us, we hit the interstate my boys goin damn near 100 we get off this one exit and then we see blue lights, cops talk to us (3 cars and an suv ended up showing up) the guy who owned the land just wanted to talk to my friend, my friend said sorry and he basically said it's ok, dont EVER comeback, he was young too he understands

we got off with NOTHING except wasted gas

so yea had to share that with someone since we cant tell people at school

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-08 07:58:13

congratulations

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-08 08:36:26

At 3/8/13 08:29 AM, MidoriKatsu wrote: That sounds so lame. Mudding is stupid. Buy yourself a Japanese car, add some blue neon lights to it, pimp it out a little more with nitrous gas, and drag race instead of rednecking it in your four wheel drive. It's a lot cooler.

mudding is awesome if you do it right and its a hell of alot more fun and cheaper than buying some ricer and tuning it.

Response to Mudding 2013-03-08 08:43:36

AWWW YEAH MUDDIN.

i used to try to go out on the weekends when it was rainy and go mudding in my 77' AMC CJ-5 but i havent gone in awhile

potato

Response to Mudding 2013-03-08 09:21:31

At 3/8/13 08:29 AM, MidoriKatsu wrote: That sounds so lame. Mudding is stupid. Buy yourself a Japanese car, add some blue neon lights to it, pimp it out a little more with nitrous gas, and drag race instead of rednecking it in your four wheel drive. It's a lot cooler.

Lmao please tell me you're not being serious! Fucking retards at both ends of the spectrum here.

Response to Mudding 2013-03-08 16:28:35

if you're gonna go that route, stop bein a pussy and take that shit to the limit. I'm talkin 60 in tires and titantium chassi. fucking monstertrucks are the way to go man. think BIG

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 01:27:34

At 3/8/13 04:28 PM, Baby-Bottle-Bob wrote: if you're gonna go that route, stop bein a pussy and take that shit to the limit. I'm talkin 60 in tires and titantium chassi. fucking monstertrucks are the way to go man. think BIG

have you ever had 4 cop cars show up from that? also that waste a metric fuck ton of gas

we went REAL mudding, not that slow shit where you just fling mud on your car, thats pussy shit lol, we were flooring it in that damn field shit was fun and bumpy as hell...it was worth it im not even gonna lie

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 01:30:37

if your gonna drag race get a fucking muscle car...not a faggot little ricer

once you go four wheeling goin fast as shit goin sideways and shit, you'll understand it's an adrenaline rush, and getting chased was an even BIGGER rush....until cops showed up lol

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 01:36:10

At 3/9/13 01:33 AM, Entice wrote: A few times in my school some redneck guys showed up at school with muddy trucks in the middle of a fucking drought. Our river dried up completely and everything.

I figured they just made some mud with a hose and spun their truck in it to impress the redneck ladies lol

Wasting water n shit

see me and my boy will go "mudding" in a dry field, it's morel ike off roading....just in someones field, but when it's wet you slide alot more and its crazy as shit

the people at my school who COVER there trucks just get in a pubble and spin there tires and fling mud all on the side....like bitches or drive slowly through a puddle until it covers there truck....like bitches lol

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 01:45:46

At 3/9/13 01:37 AM, MidoriKatsu wrote:
if your gonna drag race get a fucking muscle car...not a faggot little ricer

once you go four wheeling goin fast as shit goin sideways and shit, you'll understand it's an adrenaline rush, and getting chased was an even BIGGER rush....until cops showed up lol
Redneck.

I'll admit it thats some redneck shit but I dont care, why have 4wd if you can't have some fun with it?

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 01:59:51

At 3/9/13 01:51 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Why destroy someone else's property/land? Dumbfuck.

honestly...we thought it was state owned...and if that was the case we paid for the damn thing anyways with taxes lol

NO MORE though imma get a piece of land that we can fuck up and shoot at

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 02:01:15

At 3/8/13 07:54 AM, 919CDS wrote: then we see blue lights, cops talk to us (3 cars and an suv ended up showing up) the guy who owned the land just wanted to talk to my friend, my friend said sorry and he basically said it's ok, dont EVER comeback, he was young too he understands

This sounds like a tall tale my friend.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 02:01:24

At 3/9/13 01:55 AM, MidoriKatsu wrote:

I'll admit it thats some redneck shit but I dont care, why have 4wd if you can't have some fun with it?
Well it fucks up your truck.

not as much as you would think, only thing it fucks up is the paint...and maybe the shocks, my dad used to do it and his trucks STILL going strong with atleast 270,000 miles on it

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 15:09:16

At 3/9/13 02:01 AM, Seasons wrote:
At 3/8/13 07:54 AM, 919CDS wrote: then we see blue lights, cops talk to us (3 cars and an suv ended up showing up) the guy who owned the land just wanted to talk to my friend, my friend said sorry and he basically said it's ok, dont EVER comeback, he was young too he understands

This sounds like a tall tale my friend.

really?? I was gonna record it but it was dark, that shit was intense...you can say im lieing...doesnt matter me, my friend, the cops, and the owner and his wife knows it happened....that's really all that matters

I can explain some things if you dont believe me tho.....like why 3 cars and an suv showed up? around here the cops don't have anything to do and are actuallly pretty chill....and the owner was actually a nice guy that's why he was he didnt press charges....kinda makes me feel bad but FUCK IT MAN YOU ENVER KNOW

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 15:17:56

At 3/8/13 08:06 AM, MrPercie wrote: mudding sounds like when a bunch of guys shit on your face and trap you under a mound of poo and you have to climb out for your life.

True story.

Mudding

"I fapped to this topic."

- Razeroath.

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 16:12:51

At 3/9/13 03:17 PM, Dawcio510 wrote:
At 3/8/13 08:06 AM, MrPercie wrote: mudding sounds like when a bunch of guys shit on your face and trap you under a mound of poo and you have to climb out for your life.
True story.

i mean.....if you like shit I guess that's what it sounds like......

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 16:14:12

At 3/9/13 04:12 PM, 919CDS wrote:
i mean.....if you like shit I guess that's what it sounds like......

I don't like shit... I don't even want to imagine this gay ass shit, lol.

seriously

"I fapped to this topic."

- Razeroath.

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 16:38:14

I don't see the enjoyment in destroying other people's land.

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 16:41:25

At 3/9/13 04:38 PM, Lemonardo wrote: I don't see the enjoyment in destroying other people's land.

it's not destroying someone elses land that's the fun part, it's driving in a field where it's all bumpy and your sliding around, you actually can have fun while driving when you do it this way...which is why im going to get like 3 acers of land to shoot at and drive at....shits fun as hell, you wont understand until you try it

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 16:46:02

At 3/9/13 04:41 PM, 919CDS wrote:
At 3/9/13 04:38 PM, Lemonardo wrote: I don't see the enjoyment in destroying other people's land.
it's not destroying someone elses land that's the fun part

You say that as thought it is no concern to you.

Response to Mudding 2013-03-09 16:49:36

At 3/9/13 04:46 PM, Lemonardo wrote:
At 3/9/13 04:41 PM, 919CDS wrote:
it's not destroying someone elses land that's the fun part
You say that as thought it is no concern to you.

If you read some earlier things I said, i said that I felt bad afterwards because the guy was pretty cool, and I said im going to get my own land....which MEANS i wont be tearing other peoples shit up, also the land is un used....its just there, we passed by a bunch of crop fields BUT we would NEVER fuck those up because that's someones life.....this was just an empty less than half an acre piece of land which apparently the drive way lead down to someones farm, but the part we tore up wasnt part of the farm...it was just there

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature