00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ZPERKZ just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Unable to buy Minecraft...

2,738 Views | 13 Replies

Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 19:42:15

I was trying to buy Minecraft, and they kept asking for credit card information. It really annoyed me, but I kept going. Then they asked for a Security Code or something. I'm trying to use my Mom's credit card, and SHE doesn't even know what the **** this "Security Code" is. She thought it was the three numbers on the back, but that's something else.

After trying to get through the system so many times, they kicked me out and said I couldn't use the card. Now what am I supposed to do? Fuck you Notch.

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 19:44:45

The security code IS the 3 numbers on the back....

You must be retarded if you don't understand how to use a credit card online.

Honestly.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 19:45:00

At 2/28/13 07:42 PM, Nintendoobsessed wrote: I was trying to buy Minecraft, and they kept asking for credit card information. It really annoyed me, but I kept going. Then they asked for a Security Code or something. I'm trying to use my Mom's credit card, and SHE doesn't even know what the **** this "Security Code" is. She thought it was the three numbers on the back, but that's something else.

You can buy a prepaid Minecraft card in stores.

Call me later, we need to talk about your graduation and what you want for dinner tomorrow.

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 19:51:41

At 2/28/13 07:46 PM, Entice wrote: With some banks you have to use the four digit number.

Otherwise I think you just made a typo somewhere.

I have used several banks, in a few states. I have never seen a credit/debit card with a 4 digit security code. I have fucked up thinking it was correct and it was not, that is also plausible.

My bet is he's trying to do this without mommies consent, and has no fucking clue what numbers go where, even though they spell it out for you.

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 20:00:59

At 2/28/13 07:44 PM, fuzzum111 wrote: The security code IS the 3 numbers on the back....

You must be retarded if you don't understand how to use a credit card online.

Honestly.

I used those numbers twice, and that was when I was kicked out.

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 20:06:34

american express - on the front, 4 digits
everything else (visa, etc) - 3 digit on the back
parent not knowing how to use her own credit card - lolling from here to right over there

BBS Signature

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 20:07:21

At 2/28/13 08:06 PM, STEM wrote: american express - on the front, 4 digits
parent not knowing how to use her own credit card - lolling from here to right over there

Welcome to the club good sir, have a crabtastic sandwich :D

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 20:10:09

Okay, technically there are 7 on the back: 4 numbers, a space, then 3.

Also, it's not the Security Code I need, but the SECURE CODE. I looked on the official Secure Code website, and it's something completely different.

Also, when I try to get the code reset, it's not accepting my credit card information for some reason. Everything is accurate, I checked it with my mom...

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 20:11:57

Okay, technically there are 7 on the back: 4 numbers, a space, then 3.

Also, it's not the Security Code I need, but the SECURE CODE. I looked on the official Secure Code website, and it's something completely different.

Also, when I try to get the code reset, it's not accepting my credit card information for some reason. Everything is accurate, I checked it with my mom...

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 20:13:06

At 2/28/13 08:10 PM, Nintendoobsessed wrote: Also, it's not the Security Code I need, but the SECURE CODE.

your first post said "security code" so it's hard to know what you're saying now! Trying to buy minecraft now, it's asking me for a security code which is pretty standard for any site you use a credit card with.

Your best option at the moment would be to go to a store like CVS, Walmart, etc and buy a pre-paid debit card with cash, or to get one of the fancy minecraft gift cards in-store
https://minecraft.net/prepaid

BBS Signature

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 20:18:09

At 2/28/13 08:13 PM, STEM wrote:
At 2/28/13 08:10 PM, Nintendoobsessed wrote: Also, it's not the Security Code I need, but the SECURE CODE.
your first post said "security code" so it's hard to know what you're saying now! Trying to buy minecraft now, it's asking me for a security code which is pretty standard for any site you use a credit card with.

Your best option at the moment would be to go to a store like CVS, Walmart, etc and buy a pre-paid debit card with cash, or to get one of the fancy minecraft gift cards in-store
https://minecraft.net/prepaid

Well, the nearest Walmart is 45 minutes away.

So I can't go for two days.

And I told my friend I'd be on Minecraft tomorow.

Summary: Fuck you Notch.

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 20:20:39

1. Everyone knows the security numbers are the 3 on the back

2. Minecraft is shit

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 20:22:37

does this help?

Unable to buy Minecraft...

BBS Signature

Response to Unable to buy Minecraft... 2013-02-28 20:23:56

The question has been answered.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature