00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Uploading Art= Epic Fail

570 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Uploading Art= Epic Fail 2013-02-23 12:49:35

Can someone please, please help me! I am a NOOB at this. I am trying to submit art to my page and each time I upload the picture, write the description, check off all the boxes and select "submit" it comes up with a box that says, "Crop your image first!" Uh... But there's no image to crop. Maybe I am blind or missing something... If someone can answer this and help me get my art uploaded, I have naked fae for you.

Thank you!

Response to Uploading Art= Epic Fail 2013-02-23 13:52:28

At 2/23/13 12:49 PM, Wyldehart wrote: Can someone please, please help me! I am a NOOB at this. I am trying to submit art to my page and each time I upload the picture, write the description, check off all the boxes and select "submit" it comes up with a box that says, "Crop your image first!" Uh... But there's no image to crop. Maybe I am blind or missing something... If someone can answer this and help me get my art uploaded, I have naked fae for you.

Thank you!

It's an on-going issue with the art portal. Try a different browser. I can't get it to work with firefox, but chrome seems to work... usually. Hopefully you'll find one that works. Good luck :)

I dunno what naked fae is, but you can keep it ;P

Response to Uploading Art= Epic Fail 2013-02-24 11:56:26

It's an on-going issue with the art portal. Try a different browser. I can't get it to work with firefox, but chrome seems to work... usually. Hopefully you'll find one that works. Good luck :)

I dunno what naked fae is, but you can keep it ;P

Thank you, thank you!!! I appreciate your help. Yeah, I tried BOTH IE AND Firefox! Niether would work but Chrome worked perfectly.

Naked Fae= Fantasy smut. Heh heh. You sure you don't want it?