00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gabmaster5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

'Next Episode Preview' music?

1,175 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

'Next Episode Preview' music? 2013-02-12 01:50:42

Anybody know any good darkly pieces of OST that could potentially be played over 'Scenes for the next of...' *Insert Show Title here*

It would be greatly appreciated.

Response to 'Next Episode Preview' music? 2013-02-12 13:59:58

Does your series have a main theme? If so, you could just use that, or ask if the original composer is willing to do a shortened version for, say, solo piano, or some small variation of the music.

Response to 'Next Episode Preview' music? 2013-02-13 01:42:34

At 2/12/13 01:59 PM, RampantMusik wrote: Does your series have a main theme? If so, you could just use that, or ask if the original composer is willing to do a shortened version for, say, solo piano, or some small variation of the music.

There is no specific main theme for the series. I initially had an 'Episode preview' theme but it was lost when I last reformatted my machine. Any suggestions for a new one would be most appreciative (I've looked for many on my own but none seem to really fit what I'm looking for in terms of a dark tone, but not overtly epic but also not overtly slow either).

Response to 'Next Episode Preview' music? 2013-02-13 01:55:34

I don't mean to self advertise, but it seems like I might have a piece that fits your description perfectly.
Except for the over-ly epic part.
It might be.

BBS Signature

Response to 'Next Episode Preview' music? 2013-02-13 04:19:22

I'm guessing this is too epic then:
http://www.shopcyl.com/shop/the-lost-fairies-2/

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature

Response to 'Next Episode Preview' music? 2013-03-15 06:19:31

At 2/13/13 01:55 AM, Ragamuffin wrote: I don't mean to self advertise, but it seems like I might have a piece that fits your description perfectly.
Except for the over-ly epic part.
It might be.

I know it's been awhile since you posted this, but what piece of music are we talking about?