00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Script] "Tigris" [Collaboration]

844 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

[Script] "Tigris" [Collaboration] 2013-02-10 19:40:22

Hello, everyone. My name's Taylor, I'm nineteen years of age, and I'm a writer. I studied media in college and I've been writing all together for at least four years.

Let me share this logline with you:

A passionate, but solitary conservation scientist is forced to choose between saving the life of an animal he has tracked for five years, or his lifelong friend.

Does this interest you?

If it does, I'd like you to contact me via Newgrounds PM or my email at Oaken93@gmail.com

I am currently working on the script's outline, but if you'd like to work with me in making this story to the screen, you can contact me. But, for now, here are some more background on the story itself.

Adrian May is an English conservation scientist who has been working out in the field for five years. As a child he lived a solitary life until he met Marcus Hansson, a Swedish boy who moved to England when he was ten. Years later, Marcus has found himself stuck in the loop of the education system as a teacher of Information Technology, regretful that he did not follow Adrian's line of work.

Upon completion of his degree five years ago, Adrian moved out of England to follow up a job offer in the Russian Far East as a wildlife conservation biologist. There, on his first expedition, he had met Russian national, Vitaly Dubrovsky. Dubrovsky, a former military man, had been hired by the agency to track and immobilize animals for re-tagging and to protect the scientists in the potentially dangerous environment. It was on Adrian's second week in the vast Russian wilderness that he'd first come across his tiger and build upon a relationship that would last half a decade.

Response to [Script] "Tigris" [Collaboration] 2013-02-10 19:44:10

Originally intended to be a short film, I think it would work well as an episodic animation with a stylized aesthetic.

I'd need an animator, primarily, as I know a few voice actors.

I'd also love your feedback on the outline so far. I've had largely positive feedback on the concept, some calling it solid and well structured.

Thank you.

Response to [Script] "Tigris" [Collaboration] 2013-02-10 21:53:38

I dunno where an American teenage voice would come into play in this, but I'd be more than happy to supply.
PM me if you'd like me to send you a reel.

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Response to [Script] "Tigris" [Collaboration] 2013-02-11 05:36:27

At 2/10/13 09:53 PM, 3Flay wrote: I dunno where an American teenage voice would come into play in this, but I'd be more than happy to supply.

Someone like that may or may not be involved in the story, but we'll see. Thanks for your interest, though.

Response to [Script] "Tigris" [Collaboration] 2013-02-11 16:38:05

At 2/11/13 05:36 AM, TaylorH wrote:
At 2/10/13 09:53 PM, 3Flay wrote: I dunno where an American teenage voice would come into play in this, but I'd be more than happy to supply.
Someone like that may or may not be involved in the story, but we'll see. Thanks for your interest, though.

Not a problem, it sounds interesting. Different of most Newgrounds product, anyway.

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine