00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Support creator-owned graphic novel

685 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

www.facebook.com/ruincomic

Check it out and "Like" to show your support!

RUIN is a graphic novel about a nomadic survivalist trying to make ends meet in a future dystopia after humans have destroyed the civilization they worked so hard to build, leaving only a vast wasteland of primal human behavior with little hope for repair. ItâEUTMs the year 4602 and our protagonist, Ayden, is scouring the harsh desert badlands with only a map and his three-legged canine companion, Sasha. His only friend is a wildly intelligent Doberman who speaks to him in pictograms and puzzles, often providing comic relief and good advice to the wayfarer. Ayden is on a mission to rescue his kidnapped sister from the fallen city of Ataraxis, the capital of debauchery and depravity on the Outer Terra. He and his companion must use their wits and determination to fight off hoards of sinister mutants, unbridled aliens, and only the most abhorrent characters of whatâEUTMs left of the human race. âEUoeRepairâEU and âEUoerebuildâEU are not part of this future vocabulary; itâEUTMs scavenge and survive at all costs.

Response to Support creator-owned graphic novel 2013-02-09 12:58:31

seems cool, I'd like to see a few pages posted if you can

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Support creator-owned graphic novel 2013-02-09 17:59:54

At 2/9/13 12:58 PM, Idioteque123 wrote: seems cool, I'd like to see a few pages posted if you can

Thanks! Here's a few panels uncolored from page 1 (more on facebook page).

Response to Support creator-owned graphic novel 2013-02-09 18:01:31

At 2/9/13 05:59 PM, jennjune wrote:
At 2/9/13 12:58 PM, Idioteque123 wrote: seems cool, I'd like to see a few pages posted if you can
Thanks! Here's a few panels uncolored from page 1 (more on facebook page).

And here's a colored panel just to give a feel for the art.