Be a Supporter!
MiniDroidKreator
MiniDroidKreator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to Sonic adventure 3 Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 08:30 PM Reply

I'm very much looking forward to this as long as it has good gameplay, a good story, and the Chao Gardens return.

Thanks, Chdonga, for the awesome sig.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Sonic adventure 3 Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 11:25 PM Reply

Sega has to be one of the most flip flop developers I know. They're like Nicholas Cage. They either star in complete shit or do something really great. There is never any middle ground.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Sonic adventure 3 Feb. 13th, 2013 @ 02:45 PM Reply

I have never played colors, but given the praise I'd imagine it's good.

Most people I know compare to the adventure series and Sonic Heroes. It is said to be the best modern Sonic game, I wouldn't know though. I might get it though.

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus!-///You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
Blitzkrieg667
Blitzkrieg667
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic adventure 3 Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 12:18 PM Reply

Sonic Adventure 2 was a terrible game. The gameplay was all incredibly tedious and/or frustrating, the story was terrible, streamlining the gameplay into just two stories was a terrible decision, and the music was all bland and generic and full of electric guitar. Sonic Adventure 2 introduced everything that's been wrong with the franchise up until Colours (Except music since that's still generally great) If they make this they had better focus solely on SA1 and ignore anything from SA2.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Sonic adventure 3 Feb. 16th, 2013 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 12:18 PM, Blitzkrieg667 wrote: Sonic Adventure 2 was a terrible game.

That's bullshit! SA2 is the better out of the two, everybody knows that. Adventure 2 has good music, it's game play was good and the hero and dark stories were actually a clever idea, that way you didn't have to wait to play which side you like more. Some like Robotnik, some like Sonic, deal with it!

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus!-///You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Sonic adventure 3 Feb. 16th, 2013 @ 03:31 PM Reply

At 2/13/13 01:48 AM, Protagonist wrote: the retarded ass devs put 2D segments in MODERN SONIC STAGES.

When did you last play Unleashed or Colors? The 2D segments were always in that gameplay style.

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Sonic adventure 3 Feb. 16th, 2013 @ 05:15 PM Reply

At 2/16/13 03:31 PM, HikarutheHedgehog wrote:
At 2/13/13 01:48 AM, Protagonist wrote: the retarded ass devs put 2D segments in MODERN SONIC STAGES.
When did you last play Unleashed or Colors? The 2D segments were always in that gameplay style.

but its pretty redundant when the 2d is supposed to be left to classic sonic.
would you play as classic 2d sonic or a SUPER FAST 2d sonic?

BBS Signature