New Topic Respond to this Topic
The-Rat
The-Rat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
There's an error with movie portal 2013-02-01 00:23:46 Reply

I tried to submit a movie and when i did i got some kind of server related error message. So I went back and tried submitting again, but it says i already submitted that exact movie (but the movie wasn't under judgment!) so i altered it slightly and then submitted it again, but then it said i submitted 2 flash videos already! I haven't even submitted one! I'm super bummed because I waited all night to get an early start so I'd have a shot at a place in the daily awards.

HandsomeTyler
HandsomeTyler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to There's an error with movie portal 2013-02-01 01:02:24 Reply

At 2/1/13 12:23 AM, The-Rat wrote: I tried to submit a movie and when i did i got some kind of server related error message. So I went back and tried submitting again, but it says i already submitted that exact movie (but the movie wasn't under judgment!) so i altered it slightly and then submitted it again, but then it said i submitted 2 flash videos already! I haven't even submitted one! I'm super bummed because I waited all night to get an early start so I'd have a shot at a place in the daily awards.

I came here looking for this exact topic... I mostly blam stuff, btw, but noticed that both movie and game submissions stopped about... maybe... roughly 10 hrs ago, i want to say. I'm on the pacific coast and they seemed to stop around 12pm here. Anyhow, its good to know that the East Coast wasn't destroyed in some sort of nuclear holocaust and that others are able to take note of this, too.

crap... this wasn't the edit post button...