00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

wacom tablet

686 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

wacom tablet 2013-01-29 23:12:05

I'm having some ackward issues with my wacom tablet (intuos4). the issue that i'm having is that latley when I plug it into any of my computers, it screws up my keyboard and how I click things. the following is a list of problems the tablet has granted me lately

-when I click on a file such as a word document, other files above will highlight and if i click once, they will all open
-The same happens when I'm working with the frames in flash. random frames will highlight and the screen will scroll in the wrong direction (side to side instead of up and down)
-when I open up a web page, the screen will come up or down, very slowly. this is most apparent on my macbook pro (a very visable slow animation)
-documents won't regularly save. they will save, but It will always see the document or file as a "save as" type document (asking if you want to overwrite the previous one). not a big problem, but it happens
-everything on my keyboard will be in uppercase and wont type in numbers. this is problematic especially when logging back in so I have to turn off my computer and turn it back on

Unplugging and plugging the tablet back in doesn't help these problems and always forces me to reset my computer. any one got options? Do I need to install another program to fix the tablet, or should I buy a new one? The tablet can work normally for a fair amount of time, but will act up sporadically (kind of why it took so long for my latest animation, "Mother Feral" to come out)

Also, has anyone else encountered similar problems and have solutions they can share too? Thanks!

Response to wacom tablet 2013-02-07 09:07:49

Have you tried completely removing the drivers and reinstalling them? That may be your problem. If you have not done so, I would start there.

Response to wacom tablet 2013-02-07 22:11:24

At 2/7/13 09:07 AM, ArgyleDevil wrote: Have you tried completely removing the drivers and reinstalling them? That may be your problem. If you have not done so, I would start there.

haven't done that yet i think. what do you mean by completely removing the drivers? you mean the hard drive or the disk the tablet came with?

Response to wacom tablet 2013-02-08 00:03:53

At 2/7/13 10:11 PM, supaSphoje wrote:
At 2/7/13 09:07 AM, ArgyleDevil wrote: Have you tried completely removing the drivers and reinstalling them? That may be your problem. If you have not done so, I would start there.
haven't done that yet i think. what do you mean by completely removing the drivers? you mean the hard drive or the disk the tablet came with?

Uninstall the Wacom Drivers from the computer and reinstalling them. You'll want to head over to their website and check out their Drivers section to get the latest updated drivers for your tablet.