New Topic Respond to this Topic
RICEGUITAR
RICEGUITAR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Voice actors needed! Please read! Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 03:42 AM Reply

Hello there, my name is Rice. Anyway, I'm making a series and I need voice actors, here's the main plot, PM me.

This season takes place within a boot camp for "rejected spartans". Three instructors work there.

Parker - The sniper rifle trainer.

Bailey - Vehicle trainer.

Dom - Heavy weapons trainer.

A young spartan that goes by "Ross" is accidently sent to this boot camp to be trained. After a short time of training, intruders well intrude the base. They're two spartans, criminals, traitors. The four must work together to stop them.

TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Voice actors needed! Please read! Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 10:38 AM Reply

Do you want me to send you a demo by posting on this forum, or by private message?

Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead.
Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
StratVarius
StratVarius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice actors needed! Please read! Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 1/28/13 03:42 AM, RICEGUITAR wrote: Hello there, my name is Rice. Anyway, I'm making a series and I need voice actors, here's the main plot, PM me.

This season takes place within a boot camp for "rejected spartans". Three instructors work there.

A young spartan that goes by "Ross" is accidently sent to this boot camp to be trained. After a short time of training, intruders well intrude the base. They're two spartans, criminals, traitors. The four must work together to stop them.

I'm very interested in this. if you have a few lines you'd like read and a general idea of what you want them to sound like, l'll be more than happy to try out.

Frakon
Frakon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Voice actors needed! Please read! Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 03:27 AM Reply

At 1/28/13 03:42 AM, RICEGUITAR wrote: Hello there, my name is Rice. Anyway, I'm making a series and I need voice actors, here's the main plot, PM me.

I am interested in being a voice actor in your series, I could send you a demo of a line reading from the script if you would like or anything else. My question is what kind of voice / tone/ character's you are looking for and I would be happy to attempt them.