00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joaomfigueiredo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice actors needed! Please read!

744 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice actors needed! Please read! 2013-01-28 03:42:01

Hello there, my name is Rice. Anyway, I'm making a series and I need voice actors, here's the main plot, PM me.

This season takes place within a boot camp for "rejected spartans". Three instructors work there.

Parker - The sniper rifle trainer.

Bailey - Vehicle trainer.

Dom - Heavy weapons trainer.

A young spartan that goes by "Ross" is accidently sent to this boot camp to be trained. After a short time of training, intruders well intrude the base. They're two spartans, criminals, traitors. The four must work together to stop them.

Response to Voice actors needed! Please read! 2013-01-31 16:33:17

At 1/28/13 03:42 AM, RICEGUITAR wrote: Hello there, my name is Rice. Anyway, I'm making a series and I need voice actors, here's the main plot, PM me.

This season takes place within a boot camp for "rejected spartans". Three instructors work there.

A young spartan that goes by "Ross" is accidently sent to this boot camp to be trained. After a short time of training, intruders well intrude the base. They're two spartans, criminals, traitors. The four must work together to stop them.

I'm very interested in this. if you have a few lines you'd like read and a general idea of what you want them to sound like, l'll be more than happy to try out.

Response to Voice actors needed! Please read! 2013-02-01 03:27:12

At 1/28/13 03:42 AM, RICEGUITAR wrote: Hello there, my name is Rice. Anyway, I'm making a series and I need voice actors, here's the main plot, PM me.

I am interested in being a voice actor in your series, I could send you a demo of a line reading from the script if you would like or anything else. My question is what kind of voice / tone/ character's you are looking for and I would be happy to attempt them.