Be a Supporter!

do hipsters like pink floyd

  • 1,648 Views
  • 56 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 00:43:59 Reply

At 1/28/13 12:42 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:38 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: ugh, why bbs?
because

how gay of you


BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 00:47:29 Reply

At 1/28/13 12:43 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:42 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:38 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: ugh, why bbs?
because
how gay of you

ratchet ass hoe


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 00:48:14 Reply

At 1/28/13 12:47 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:43 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:42 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:38 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: ugh, why bbs?
because
how gay of you
ratchet ass hoe

ill come over there and figner you buddy


BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 00:49:20 Reply

At 1/28/13 12:48 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:47 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:43 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:42 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:38 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: ugh, why bbs?
because
how gay of you
ratchet ass hoe
ill come over there and figner you buddy

id love to see you figner me sonny
come figner me
im waitin in anticipation for fignerin


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 00:54:45 Reply

At 1/28/13 12:49 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:48 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:47 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:43 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:42 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:38 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: ugh, why bbs?
because
how gay of you
ratchet ass hoe
ill come over there and figner you buddy
id love to see you figner me sonny
come figner me
im waitin in anticipation for fignerin

ill grab you by those rosy red checks and cream in your eye sockets bitch
fucking try something


BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 00:55:50 Reply

This thread is homoerotic


Just a chick with a dick.

JBK
JBK
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 01:02:53 Reply

That makes you the opposite of a hipster. Pink Floyd is greatly overrated. Doesn't mean they don't have good songs. I just don't think everything they squeezed out of their asses was a gem.


"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox "TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy Last.fm

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 01:05:57 Reply

At 1/28/13 12:54 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:49 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:48 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:47 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:43 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:42 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 12:38 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: ugh, why bbs?
because
how gay of you
ratchet ass hoe
ill come over there and figner you buddy
id love to see you figner me sonny
come figner me
im waitin in anticipation for fignerin
ill grab you by those rosy red checks and cream in your eye sockets bitch
fucking try something

im gonna pack cool whip up your rectum and vacuum it out with my dick and then shoot back it back in your mouth like cheez whiz


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 01:23:36 Reply

At 1/28/13 01:05 AM, TurkeyBased wrote: im gonna pack cool whip up your rectum and vacuum it out with my dick and then shoot back it back in your mouth like cheez whiz

dont act like you could keep cool with all that food around. you'd eat out my asshole crying that cool whips trademark flavor that helped you cope as a young post abortion dirty garbage baby has been lost in the depths of my anus.


BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 01:27:26 Reply

At 1/28/13 01:23 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 01:05 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
pain

2far


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 01:28:16 Reply

At 1/28/13 01:27 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 01:23 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 01:05 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
pain
2far

#hurtsdontit


BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 01:29:01 Reply

pink floyd are shit

BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 01:33:34 Reply

At 1/28/13 01:28 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 01:27 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 01:23 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/28/13 01:05 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
pain
2far
#hurtsdontit

.

do hipsters like pink floyd


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 08:13:54 Reply

At 1/27/13 07:55 PM, BumFodder wrote: You have to admit that the last (I think it was) third of the song sounds a lot like Breathe in the Air though.

I can see how DSOTM can be called bland though since its really sad sounding and slow in a lot of parts like Great Gig in the Sky and Us and Them and On the Run and they last for like half of each side of the album. I can really get into those parts though but I still prefer Wish You Were Here as an album.

Yeah there are slow parts, but it works well as music that you relax with and listen to. It's not something you should put up as background noise while you're playing video games or browsing the internet or something.

At 1/27/13 08:46 PM, HikarutheHedgehog wrote: Atom Heart Mother is one of their best albums IMO. It's incredibly underrated, even though it's not my favorite Pink Floyd album (that would be WYWH). Meddle's pretty good as well.

I wouldn't say Atom Heart Mother is one of their best albums, nor do I think it's that underrated. I think the song Atom Heart Mother is nice up until about 15 minutes (especially the bits between 10 and 15 min) and I kinda like If and Summer '68, but all together I think the album is so-so. Just my opinion though.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod] Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Rachel
Rachel
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Art Lover
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 08:15:53 Reply

Not at all.


BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 09:44:13 Reply

I guess that answers your question. Liking Pink Floyd =/= Hipsters.

I absolutely love The Wall and the Final Cut, and their other albums are good as well.


Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead. Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 09:54:41 Reply

Yes, but only during the Syd Barrett years.


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 10:00:04 Reply

At 1/28/13 09:54 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: Yes, but only during the Syd Barrett years.

I expected this from /mu/.


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything. You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track. ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
supermofo
supermofo
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Gamer
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 10:04:39 Reply

At 1/28/13 01:29 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: pink floyd are shit

you're shit


GABRIEL CASTLEBERRY

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 10:35:31 Reply

At 1/28/13 08:13 AM, Auz wrote: Yeah there are slow parts, but it works well as music that you relax with and listen to. It's not something you should put up as background noise while you're playing video games or browsing the internet or something.

Yeah thats why I like pink floyd, 90% of their music is really good when you actually listen to it. I dislike listening to music as background sound so I find a lot of radio music uninteresting as theres not really anything going on at all.

Jumbe
Jumbe
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Reader
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 10:38:18 Reply

do twitfags spam memes? the answer is yes, children. the answer is yes


Everything in this post is wrong. I'm sorry, Jumbe, but you're fucking ugly -Amaranthus

BBS Signature
Tobi
Tobi
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 10:39:20 Reply

Elitist tend to like the early Barrett stuff, which is pretty cool.


BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 12:50:12 Reply

At 1/28/13 10:04 AM, supermofo wrote:
At 1/28/13 01:29 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: pink floyd are shit
you're shit

oh my

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 13:30:02 Reply

Being a music elitist doesn't make you a hipster.

Although both share a common trait of douchebaggery.


#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 14:41:03 Reply

IMO, dark side of the moon and wish you were here are two of the best albums ever made


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone" Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 19:02:55 Reply

At 1/28/13 02:41 PM, Dromedary wrote: IMO, dark side of the moon and wish you were here are two of the best albums ever made

The band is just fantastic!
That is really what I think!

Oh by the way, which ones Pink?

GrizzlyOne
GrizzlyOne
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to do hipsters like pink floyd 2013-01-28 20:13:18 Reply

i just noticed something

why does regular show reference pink floyd all of the time.


BBS Signature