00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Desacadion just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

24 Frame Collab

31,019 Views | 563 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-28 08:30:25

At 3/28/13 07:39 AM, DeathRiseRobo wrote: "Nothing here. Just a contributor"

Hmm, not that I'm complaining, but doesn't that seem like a rather degrading comment? :P How about something neutral like "Unknown" or "No comment"?

I'd also rather not have my email publicly viewable. Would be nice with a link to the PM system as an option, if that's possible, like so: http://www.newgrounds.com/pm/send/cyberdevil (maybe just as a button?)

Here's a short comment: I am a native creative. I dream in visions and in phrases evasive. I like designing, and I'm very persuasive. :P

Profile pic can be found in my profile!

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-28 10:30:16

Since everyone is throwing their comments around, here's mine.

"Sometimes I ask myself, what am I doing here? I think of all the reasons, but it's still not clear."

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-28 10:50:56

Hmm, not that I'm complaining, but doesn't that seem like a rather degrading comment? :P

That's the point. SHAME those who can't fill it out. SHAME!

Also, here's my bio:

Leader of the collab; can barely animate or draw. Smart move on my part to make this collab.

ApplesApplesApples

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-28 14:39:09

My bio:

haz sweg

butz r kool

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-28 15:10:50

Bio:

"Go ahead and sit down right here. It's $25 for topless and $40 for completely nude"

I don't really want my email on this, either. I'd rather link to my tumblr

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-28 16:25:10

heres my bio: im just a beginer to both flash and drawing"

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-28 17:04:49

Bio:

Use my profile icon
https://soundcloud.com/jonas-ulrik-eide
Comment "I make music and stuff"

Composer looking for animators, video game designers - anything, to collaborate with.

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-28 19:10:08

comment: <3

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-29 03:17:30

@VaguelyWonderful:
I totaly agree with #Cyberdevil. It's really not necessary to throw one's email out there.
Newgrounds already has a well built PM system that we should take advantage. I would absolutely use that linking system to mail an artist on this collab. (ie: http://www.newgrounds.com/pm/send/NEWGROUNDS-CONTRIBUTORSNAM E)
Hey on that note, add the "Fav" button too. This just makes so much sense. I cant figure out the html code to "add to fav"

If we use newgrounds profile images over profile icons, at least we will have higher resolution images to work with.

@DeathRiseRobo: Dude, for contributors who have not commented. I think it's only fair to at least add their profile link and profile image there. Everyone invested some time on this. Heck, without their contribution we would have not come this far.

@Pkmn2 since you have done most of the organizing, I could help you shoot out PM's to everyone who had contributed and find out if they would like to add a line or two to their profile.

At 3/28/13 08:30 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/28/13 07:39 AM, DeathRiseRobo wrote: "Nothing here. Just a contributor"
Hmm, not that I'm complaining, but doesn't that seem like a rather degrading comment? :P How about something neutral like "Unknown" or "No comment"?

I'd also rather not have my email publicly viewable. Would be nice with a link to the PM system as an option, if that's possible, like so: http://www.newgrounds.com/pm/send/cyberdevil (maybe just as a button?)

Here's a short comment: I am a native creative. I dream in visions and in phrases evasive. I like designing, and I'm very persuasive. :P

Profile pic can be found in my profile!
At 3/28/13 10:50 AM, DeathRiseRobo wrote:
Hmm, not that I'm complaining, but doesn't that seem like a rather degrading comment? :P
That's the point. SHAME those who can't fill it out. SHAME!

Also, here's my bio:

Leader of the collab; can barely animate or draw. Smart move on my part to make this collab.

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-29 05:04:41

At 3/29/13 03:17 AM, thedevilsgarage wrote: Hey on that note, add the "Fav" button too. This just makes so much sense. I cant figure out the html code to "add to fav"

Gerat idea! The link to follow a user is this: http://cyberdevil.newgrounds.com/follow

That would be a useful addition, apart from the direct link and contact.

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-29 05:07:25

At 3/29/13 03:17 AM, thedevilsgarage wrote: I cant figure out the html code to "add to fav"

I could be wrong, but I think, that's not written with HTML.

@Pkmn2 since you have done most of the organizing, I could help you shoot out PM's to everyone who had contributed and find out if they would like to add a line or two to their profile.

Sounds like a plan. I'm in.

I'll do the first half and you the other. Disregard the fact, that someone already posted his/her comment. Just use this message and we're good.

--
Hey!

Thank you for participating the "24Frame Collab"
We want to thank you for your hard work. This collab wouldn't have come far without you.
Now, the project is nearly done. All we need from you is a short comment (140 symbols) about anything.
It could be about you, about the collab or anything for that matter.

This is voluntary, but please reply to this message anyway. That way we can know, that you've received this message or not.

Again, thanks for your part and we hope, you'll join one of our future collabs someday too.

PS.: We are going to use your bigger profile picture. If you don't want to use that (or don't have one for that matter), please tell us.
--

People I will PM:
StumpyCK
nat29
houzatosis
LafyKid
Mabelma
Kuhki
ittekimasu
YellowPudding
HCTA
LukeKai

People YOU will PM:
ForNoReason
thedespised2166
Zhonn
Cyberdevil
torithefox
xShaunSPx
thatawkwardkid
VaguelyWonderful
UnknownMaker
Jonur

I love being polite. lol
Good luck. ;D

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-29 07:31:27

@DeathRiseRobo: Dude, for contributors who have not commented. I think it's only fair to at least add their profile link and profile image there. Everyone invested some time on this. Heck, without their contribution we would have not come this far.

Yeah; I was just referring for what we'd put for their bio. It was more of a harmless joke then anything. They're going to fill it out.

ApplesApplesApples

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-29 08:57:35

Ok, the changes im making to the bio section are:
Removing the email section
Adding a follow/favourite button
Adding a menu button
Changing the design to make it similar to the menu

I just need whoevers working on the menu to post up a .swf of what they have so far
(also, people who dont tell us what they want as their comment shall be given N/A for theirs)

Will post an update in a few days

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-29 20:58:42

My Bio:
WILL ART FOR FOOD

(>'-')>

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-30 18:38:59

At 3/29/13 08:57 AM, VaguelyWonderful wrote: I just need whoevers working on the menu to post up a .swf of what they have so far

Yup!

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-30 19:10:09

At 3/30/13 06:38 PM, Pkmn2 wrote:
At 3/29/13 08:57 AM, VaguelyWonderful wrote: I just need whoevers working on the menu to post up a .swf of what they have so far
Yup!

Wow! That looks amazing!

Email: Mason.Hodel@gmail.com

Bio: A blob of peculiar Yellow substance. Stick a spoon in it and have at her!

At 3/27/13 08:41 PM, VaguelyWonderful wrote: Anyway. . . heres an early mockup of the biography section:
Link (graphics are just placeholders at the moment)

I lol'd when I got to what I assume to be my page. :p

I had started on another animation. It really just needs to be coloured and backgrounded, but I'm not at home atm. When is the deadline again?

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-30 23:50:15

Bio: All hail the Soup overlords.

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-31 04:57:17

At 3/30/13 06:38 PM, Pkmn2 wrote:
Yup!

Wow, that looks amazing, thanks for posting it up

The bio page and everything else should be finished in a few days

:)

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-31 07:57:37

The bio page and everything else should be finished in a few days

)

Thanks for your hard work, Pkmn and Vaguely! The menus and bios look awesome!

ApplesApplesApples

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-31 14:40:46

At 3/19/13 04:23 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/19/13 04:11 PM, ForNoReason wrote: The movies with medals are staff movies. If you go to the projects page for movies the API screen wont allow you to add medals.

I can't tell anyone how to add medals to movies. Tom made me pwomise.

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-03-31 18:37:26

At 3/29/13 05:07 AM, Pkmn2 wrote:
I'll do the first half and you the other. Disregard the fact, that someone already posted his/her comment. Just use this message and we're good.

People YOU will PM:
ForNoReason
thedespised2166 -
Zhonn
Cyberdevil
torithefox
xShaunSPx
thatawkwardkid
VaguelyWonderful
UnknownMaker
Jonur

Messages that I have received so far: I shall update this list when I get more messages.

1. ForNoReason: awaiting a response

2. thedespised2166 -
"I joined this collab all thanks to my friend Pkmn2. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here animating. I'm here to also get my name out to the public along with the simple fun of it all. I'm simply glad to be a part of this and I wish to better my skills with animation."
Request: I'd prefer to not use my profile pic. (I don't have one at the moment) So feel free to either use my icon, or perhaps use my 'Conquest Kotaro Bisharp' on my DeviantArt as a substitute.

3. Zhonn
WILL ART FOR FOOD

4. Cyberdevil
Bio: I am a native creative. I dream in visions and in phrases evasive. I like designing, and I'm very persuasive. :P

5. torithefox:
A goofy toon artist that seldom finishes anything
request: use this image as artist profile picture - http://i.imgur.com/oiCQY6Q.png

6. xShaunSPx
Just your ordinary "pro" British animator, drinking tea and speaking funny because typical stereotypes said so.

7. thatawkwardkid
" i am just a beginner to both drawing and flash "

8. VaguelyWonderful awaiting a respons
9. UnknownMaker awaiting a respons

10. Jonur
"This has been a great collaboration about having fun and including everyone. Thanks!"

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-04-01 01:46:12

Hey Guys :( its been a while since my last comment here! Sorry for not being active. its because i'm dying on my school works, cause you know its my first priority than doing this :(. Pkmn2 pls give me the FINISH list of all contributors so i can finish doing the intro and outro while i'm making my parts. i'm really sorry for not being active

I"M FUCKINGGG AWESOME! NO REALLY! I"M AWESOME!

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-04-01 07:11:33

At 4/1/13 01:46 AM, UnknownMaker wrote: Hey Guys :( its been a while since my last comment here! Sorry for not being active. its because i'm dying on my school works, cause you know its my first priority than doing this :(. Pkmn2 pls give me the FINISH list of all contributors so i can finish doing the intro and outro while i'm making my parts. i'm really sorry for not being active

No biggie. I'm supposed to do stuff too, but... here I am. lol

Here's the list.
StumpyCK
nat29
houzatosis
LafyKid
Mabelma
Kuhki
ittekimasu
YellowPudding
HCTA
LukeKai
ForNoReason
thedespised2166
Zhonn
Cyberdevil
torithefox
xShaunSPx
thatawkwardkid
VaguelyWonderful
UnknownMaker
Jonur

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-04-01 07:13:35

At 3/31/13 02:40 PM, teejay-number13 wrote: I can't tell anyone how to add medals to movies. Tom made me pwomise.

No problem. We probably ditch the idea anyway. I assume, that movies can only have medals, if it has some noteworthy interactivity.

This has none. lol

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-04-01 12:39:11

Ok, heres the bio page so far:
Link

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-04-01 12:57:39

At 4/1/13 12:39 PM, VaguelyWonderful wrote: Ok, heres the bio page so far:
Link

I am seriously digging that bio. Great idea with the keyframes.

(>'-')>

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-04-01 17:41:47

At 4/1/13 12:39 PM, VaguelyWonderful wrote: Ok, heres the bio page so far:
Link

Here are the comments I received so far.
nat29 - A button that leads to an explosion in just a second.
HCTA - <3
LafyKid - All hail the Soup overlords.
houzatosis - Go ahead and sit down right here. It's $25 for topless and $40 for completely nude
Mabelma - Life's like a flash animation, every day's a new frame, but the only difference is once you mess up, you have no Undo, so animate wisely.
Pkmn2 - Sometimes I ask myself, what am I doing here? I think of all the reasons, but it's still not clear.

BBS Signature

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-04-01 18:48:21

o wow so this thing is almost ready?

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-04-01 20:04:36

Can you change my Bio to the contents of my previous post in this thread about digging the Bio page?

(>'-')>

Response to 24 Frame Collab 2013-04-02 04:07:27

Last one for me

SWF
FLA

BBS Signature