Be a Supporter!

"glorious Pc Gaming Master Race"

  • 4,843 Views
  • 49 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Picklester
Picklester
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-01-09 16:24:08 Reply

Most of what they say is right though. Even though I despise their spamming, I've seen much worse from console fanboys. Not only do they spam more but they also use "KEWL STAITMUNTZ" (i.e. bullshit) to defend their arguments. To spam repeatedly is one thing but to bullshit your ass off will lead you to thousands of tons of hate.

TOXlCITY
TOXlCITY
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator

what an important thread this is.

pc master race and console fanboyism are both stupid.

the end.


"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."
~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature
Jaelneer
Jaelneer
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2015
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-01-11 21:07:31 Reply

At 1/20/13 12:31 PM, Auz wrote: I don't understand why some people insist on picking sides over something like this. I get that some games play better on a PC and some play better on a console, but if you're a gamer, why wouldn't you just enjoy both? Why limit yourself to one and why should you have petty arguments with people who choose the other? It makes no sense to me.
Keep in mind that you're not allowed to discuss piracy on our boards.

omg dude i totally agree why not enjoy both. I mean when i was little i played pc and console and still do to this day.

Zornuzkull
Zornuzkull
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-01-11 21:44:35 Reply

This pretty much sums it up...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDMsGl_XxTk


BBS Signature
argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-01-12 09:24:11 Reply

I WOULD definitely consider getting a gaming pc just to meet the recommended settings of a game that currently interested me at the moment.

BrolfThePaladin
BrolfThePaladin
  • Member since: Jan. 5, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-01-12 18:04:46 Reply

Bruh.
I'm a PC elitist + a console freak.
I'm a frickin GAMER
And nothing else, I'm playing games for fun and for competetives
I'm just a stupid kid, that likes dumb fun yet also challenges.

So you can say I'm neither Black nor White side, I'm a gray Jedi.
Peace.


ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗDongers make me stronk!ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

BBS Signature
kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-02-01 12:10:19 Reply

you can sit on your couch and play on pc you peasant.


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
mysticvortex13
mysticvortex13
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2016-02-05 11:35:06 Reply

At 1/20/13 08:07 PM, SmartyPants wrote:
At 1/20/13 09:27 AM, Mismo wrote: Here I thought games were made for enjoyment of not to be debated over on what you should play them on. A good game is still a good game no matter the platform.
Not on this planet. People will find anything to argue over and that includes gaming platforms. Personally, I think it shouldn't matter what you are playing a game on. As long as you enjoy it, it should not matter.

i see you guys had this discussion back in 2013 when i wasnt around much.

that being said, are you gents aware that the shenanigans consoles pull make it utterly impossible to enjoy the games themselves given the numerous times i've called them out on it?

the bad battery lives, the horrible controller designs, the little to no compatibility retention, the making people pay for what they already own via drm nonsense...

i mean, pc has some of that bullshit too, but that's why i don't use steam and i stick to older games.

if it's newer than xbox360/ps2/psp/gameboy advance/gamecube/sega dreamcast on consoles, it's probably not worth paying for.

it might be worth pirating or accepting as a gift, but not buying with your own money.

if it's a pc game, i'm not sure it can run on the hand me down windows vista i got for free half-broken but i'll be more willing to give up what little money i do have on my addiction if it is.

WaffleCrisp
WaffleCrisp
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-06-22 00:01:04 Reply

I prefer PC for fps simply because of the mouse and keyboard. Just moved more smooth. And because of wow. So many buttons to use. My PC is a dinosaur and broke. Can't afford a new one so I have my 360 to play.


You've given me a mouthful of Greek salad.

sharpnova
sharpnova
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-06-26 23:04:49 Reply

At 1/19/13 11:31 PM, HighWay wrote: you know those people; the "ugh consoles are fucking shit tier my pc can run any game max graphics at 1080p fuck at me do you even lift?" type.

fucking hate them. Every last one of the cum sponges.

you would rather spend upwards of $1000 on a system to have the game look a little better? I wouldn't. I'd rather be sitting on my couch with friends having fun instead of sitting in an uncomfortable chair and gripe about how much console games suck.

you spouted so much ignorance in this post it's not even worth nitpicking through each thing you got wrong.

the point of pcmasterrace is that the pc is the superior gaming platform. and it is.

if you are a gamer, you're going to need a pc as well as consoles. but you're always going to be happy when a game has a pc version.


= + ^ e * i pi 1 0

Ultramartyr
Ultramartyr
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-01 03:06:27 Reply

before i weigh in, i'll say i own every playstation as well as a decent PC and i use them both for gaming. i'm not hardline one way or the other.

whenever someone talks shit on a "pc master race" person, their argument only ever has one point: money. "lol ur gonna spend $1000+ on a pc my ps4 cost me $250 idiot". that's a shit argument. you get what you pay for. consoles provide convenient gameplay, not optimal gameplay. their operating systems are designed to do one thing reliably at a set quality across the board.

a pc, given you've put the right parts in it, is infinitely better equipped to provide quality gameplay at the best possible resolutions, frames per second, graphics, sound quality and so on. if you HAVE the money to put into a good pc and you want the BEST gameplay experience, a console does not cut the mustard AT ALL. you get what you pay for, bottom line.


Newest track: See Through Darkness

BBS Signature
CoolCatDaddio
CoolCatDaddio
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Writer

lmao I love that the mustard race meme gets people so butthurt for the dumbest reasons

Btw buddy, we use my PC to play on our living room couch, so I dont know, your reasonings seem pretty weak
also aren't you doing the same thing as the last sentence?


You can lead a horse to water, but that horse is a actually a donkey and he wont listen to a word you say because he is rebellious

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-08 18:13:09 Reply

At 7/8/17 01:29 AM, CoolCatDaddio wrote: lmao I love that the mustard race meme gets people so butthurt for the dumbest reasons

Maybe it's because the last "master race" killed about 6 million people. But that's just a wild guess.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

TheQuietGamer
TheQuietGamer
  • Member since: May. 28, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-08 22:01:49 Reply

I've never really understood this whole PC vs console and console wars thing. Like, why are you all so sensitive about your purchases that you feel the need to constantly act like what you game on is the best alternative?

"B-but, I'm not insecure, I just like to troll the nerds online!"

Why to that as well? What's going wrong in your life that you have to find enjoyment by picking fights online?

I don't get it. There are other options out there.

https://youtu.be/9Deg7VrpHbM


"Everybody deals with grief differently. Some people fuck at funerals. I cut off heads."
Be the change you want to see.
J'ai aime. J'ai souffert. Maintenant je hais.

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-09 07:21:42 Reply

At 7/8/17 10:01 PM, TheQuietGamer wrote: I've never really understood this whole PC vs console and console wars thing. Like, why are you all so sensitive about your purchases that you feel the need to constantly act like what you game on is the best alternative?

Because mommy would only buy them one console and they don't want to accept that maybe their choice wasn't the ebst one.


illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
CoolCatDaddio
CoolCatDaddio
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Writer
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-14 16:29:57 Reply

At 7/8/17 06:13 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/8/17 01:29 AM, CoolCatDaddio wrote: lmao I love that the mustard race meme gets people so butthurt for the dumbest reasons
Maybe it's because the last "master race" killed about 6 million people. But that's just a wild guess.

thats a reach if I ever saw one


You can lead a horse to water, but that horse is a actually a donkey and he wont listen to a word you say because he is rebellious

BBS Signature
AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-25 11:22:38 Reply

Ok..
You're approaching this entirely wrong.

PC is master race for numerous reasons.
For one, it's the console that all console games are made on.
For two, it's the only games system that is backward compatible with all its games.
For three, initial costs may be higher but games are way cheaper on PC.
For four, also no subscriptions lololol
For five, modding is a big thing that consoles can't support
For six, you can still plug in controllers and treat it just like a console

It's not about what's better or anything. Clearly, the PC is vastly superior to any console. Consoles still have a place though. For me, mostly just Nintendo ones.

Plus, PC isn't all fun. I can't go on and chill with a controller in some games because Russians on their mice and keyboard will 360 no-scope me in seconds. Plus if a game doesn't work and needs patching manually, it's a real pain in the arse. Plus consoles generally don't crash like PC games can.

There's pros and cons to anything.
This is as retarded as arguing over Mac vs Windows.


Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
DarkRoxy
DarkRoxy
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-29 03:08:57 Reply

At 1/12/16 06:04 PM, BrolfThePaladin wrote: Bruh.
I'm a PC elitist + a console freak.
I'm a frickin GAMER
And nothing else, I'm playing games for fun and for competetives
I'm just a stupid kid, that likes dumb fun yet also challenges.

So you can say I'm neither Black nor White side, I'm a gray Jedi.
Peace.

Can I be a gray Jedi too?


.

BBS Signature
BrolfThePaladin
BrolfThePaladin
  • Member since: Jan. 5, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-07-31 03:31:47 Reply

At 7/29/17 03:08 AM, MistyWaterflower wrote:
Can I be a gray Jedi too?

Dude, you could even be a pink jedi for what I care :'D


ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗDongers make me stronk!ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

BBS Signature
CaveDancer
CaveDancer
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to "glorious Pc Gaming Master Race" 2017-08-02 05:32:03 Reply

i use both, but i'm playing more console games because you can play games on the couch and just kill them mostly in any co-op games (Battleblock Theater, Portal)