00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A town in Connecticut has gone nuts

3,324 Views | 41 Replies

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-02 23:31:19

At 1/2/13 11:25 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: AS IF TO SAY THAT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SINGLE VIOLENT ACT BEFORE ANYONE STARTED TO PRODUCE ENTERTAINMENT THAT INCORPORATES VIOLENCE.

The fact that people don't know how to go back in time and question where violence came from in the first place, is beyond me. Clearly violence came into existence by nature itself, therefore it is in us and not the things we come into contact with. However, I do think people should be taught to distinguish reality from fantasy for better decision making.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-02 23:36:14

At 1/2/13 11:32 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: Ok then.

Either read the post. Or don't post at all.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-02 23:39:11

At 1/2/13 11:37 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: Don't tell me what to do.

When people state this, they are implying the other knows better than them. Thank you for the compliment -- I guess?

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-02 23:50:02

At 1/2/13 11:43 PM, Xenomit wrote: I'm not agreeing with insanctuary, but, ugh.

Would you agree with me if I made a very good point? Such as those who say ''I can do whatever I want'' are the very same types that do nothing with their lives. Your desperation to not agree with me makes me feel like you only do not want to agree with me because you would be looked down by your BBS members and lose your BBS morale. I'm starting to think I am a threat to your reputation, my good sir. It would be utterly unfair for me to take away your precious renown.

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-03 00:02:09

At 1/2/13 11:54 PM, Xenomit wrote: You're bad friend stock.

Oh, so you have expectations for me? That makes you a bad friend. Therefore it cancels out your assertions for me being a bad friend.

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-03 00:09:29

At 1/3/13 12:05 AM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: I have never seen anyone attempt to perform auto-fellatio through text before.

That's the result of my text having to go through your perception before it is translated by your brain. No matter what I state, I am doomed to your informational incompetence.

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-03 00:30:42

At 1/3/13 12:15 AM, Xenomit wrote: My bad, I meant autism. Similar names, similar effects.

Xenomit... Are you... Are you a magician...? The red line is moving... And I'm not on anything...

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-03 00:33:18

At 1/3/13 12:09 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 1/3/13 12:05 AM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: I have never seen anyone attempt to perform auto-fellatio through text before.
That's the result of my text having to go through your perception before it is translated by your brain. No matter what I state, I am doomed to your informational incompetence.

Sometimes you post pictures that are relevant and other times not.

Why did you choose a sleeping girl for this post, Great Insanctuary?

BBS Signature

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-03 00:35:27

At 1/3/13 12:34 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/3/13 12:33 AM, EmmaVolt wrote: Why did you choose a sleeping girl for this post, Great Insanctuary?
Oh, I thought that was a boy...

(

Tomato potato

BBS Signature

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-03 00:36:39

At 1/3/13 12:33 AM, EmmaVolt wrote: Why did you choose a sleeping girl for this post, Great Insanctuary?

Because she was hot and was far more entertaining than whatever discussion I was in, even when she was sleeping. See? I forgot already. That's how fucking shit the discussion was.

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-03 00:43:21

At 1/2/13 07:23 PM, w33zl wrote: This reminds me of another, similar event.

First they came for the video games and I did not speak out for I was not a gamer.

Then they came for the metal music and I did not speak out for I was not a metalhead.

Then they came for our guns and there was no one left to to speak for us.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to A town in Connecticut has gone nuts 2013-01-03 00:56:07

At 1/3/13 12:53 AM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 1/3/13 12:52 AM, Xenomit wrote: Have fun with that
I will, shit-eater.

Oh dear.

BBS Signature