BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-09 21:04:56 Reply

new minecraft parody up guys
itsabout creepers

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
JayMyers
JayMyers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-10 08:42:58 Reply

At 12/9/12 08:59 PM, Cherry wrote: I used to love this style of rants but now I just find it stupid and unfunny

fuck you OP

Fuck you too cuntball.

Voice Actor

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-10 09:21:17 Reply

Ignore them. That's what I do and until now I was having a swell time.

BBS Signature
JayMyers
JayMyers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-10 11:01:38 Reply

At 12/10/12 08:44 AM, Cherry wrote:
At 12/10/12 08:42 AM, stickycity wrote:
At 12/9/12 08:59 PM, Cherry wrote: I used to love this style of rants but now I just find it stupid and unfunny

fuck you OP
Fuck you too cuntball.
Was than an exclamatory insult or a request

Exclamatory insult. Cunt.

Voice Actor

BBS Signature
EtchASketchClock
EtchASketchClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-10 16:44:20 Reply

At 12/9/12 04:51 AM, tsukikomi wrote: Minecraft sucks!

You are only saying that because you are a boring person that has no imagination.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-10 16:50:32 Reply

What do you think you will accomplish by this rant? I for one don't play minecraft and is not even interested in starting playing it, but what are you seriously trying to gain here? Yes that kind of people are annoying and not just obsessive mindcraft fans. Fans like this will always flood comment sections regardless of content and yes it is fucking annoying, but do you know what else is annoying? Pointless bitching. Don't get me wrong though, you have all right to be annoyed by this behaviour, but please do have in mind that nobody cares if you are annoyed and that things will probably not change for the better if post rants like this one.

Maybe you just want to get that anger out off your system, that is totally understandable. But don't post it here, because I and probably many others don't care. So next time if you want to write it down or something do that but don't share needless hate. Because it will do no good.

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-10 17:34:11 Reply

My guess is that most of these people are not mouth-breathing basement dwellers, but children. I worked with kids for the past four summers, and I've found that the only thing they love more than Minecraft is YouTube videos about Minecraft.

This is probably because Minecraft is like a modern digital version of Legos, but the creativity and imagination that actually playing with Legos would require are dying slow, painful deaths in the face of pervasive pop culture consumption. Yaaay!

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-10 17:39:25 Reply

These discussions are really boring. Replace the Minecraft fandom with any other fandom and you essentially have the same arguments.

This is the same shit that's already been said a thousand times, but just live and let live. Stop giving a fuck about trivial shit.

Just a chick with a dick.

EnnuiEngram
EnnuiEngram
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-10 17:59:06 Reply

At 12/8/12 04:14 PM, stickycity wrote: So, Newgrounds, my question is: Do you think Minecraft fans are becoming too obsessive?

Personally, yes. But as with any other fandom, the problem is that you only notice the flamboyant members. The ones who just sit in a corner and relax do nothing to draw your attention, while the ones who run around screaming about how many hours they've spent playing it everywhere you go do.

I'm not spending more time on this than I have to.

momijirabbit
momijirabbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-10 18:12:53 Reply

Minecraft Sucks.
Nuff Said.

The Ledge

BBS Signature
JayMyers
JayMyers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 06:23:22 Reply

At 12/10/12 04:50 PM, Mismo wrote: Don't get me wrong though, you have all right to be annoyed by this behaviour, but please do have in mind that nobody cares if you are annoyed and that things will probably not change for the better if post rants like this one.

If you don't care, why'd you take the time to write all that out? Fucking bitch.

Voice Actor

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 06:33:08 Reply

ahhhhh yes, "basement dwellers", a common phrase used to denounce a people we do not like that is usually not true and even if it was, a basement is awesome!

anyway, whats with all the fucking obsessive fans? I mean sure, I am obsessive to some extent for some type of game but no need to act like a complete irritating fool.

And then i get drawn into the same category as those fans just because the accusers are too fucking stupid too realise that maybe its not all fans are obsessive.

my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 07:05:51 Reply

At 12/11/12 06:23 AM, stickycity wrote:
At 12/10/12 04:50 PM, Mismo wrote: Don't get me wrong though, you have all right to be annoyed by this behaviour, but please do have in mind that nobody cares if you are annoyed and that things will probably not change for the better if post rants like this one.
If you don't care, why'd you take the time to write all that out? Fucking bitch.

Oh shut your cunt face if you can't come up with better response than that.

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 07:11:53 Reply

I understand what you are going on about. I get why you are disgusted. It's fandom. i'm a furry I hate the majorty of the "basement dwelling obsessive furs" that do nothing but try to white knight us when all we need is to shut up and keep our heads down, then people will simply forget about us and move on.

Minecraft is fun. Personally? I love to build super huge structures for other people to explore. I enjoy all that. I even used to watch lots of SSoHPKC's and Nova's minecraft stuff. I love watching LP's but as time went on they grew to be the same and grew boring. Like any...normal, not super obsessive person I grew out of it essentially.

It sucks that it's still such a big deal on some peoples channels, obviously it's to the point where RT can't put out any new videos without a bunch of 6 year olds crying for more minecraft. However, that's the life of a popular you tuber, no matter what content -you- want to put out your fans may very well want something different.

that being said, minecraft exploded. It exploded becuase what it became is 3d vurutal leggos (EXTREME EDITION) with a infinite amount of creativity and exploration to be had. Instead of spending $5000 on legos so you can create a 1:15th scale car or something, you can just build it in minecraft on a 1:1 scale for free! Only costing your time. I am sure you understand why that is so appealing to everyone.

Again I was in my last years of highschool when this shit really boomed out into what it is, but there is nothing you can do. Be sick and disgusted. Sure. Or just shut up and deal with it like the rest of us. :/ The machine will do what the machine wants to do.

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
JayMyers
JayMyers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 08:14:55 Reply

At 12/10/12 04:50 PM, Mismo wrote:

Fine, you want a better response? Learn how to fucking spell and use grammar properly you fucking cuntstack. It's cunts like you that are fucking this generation up, pouting at people who get angry and complain; are we supposed to just lay down and get ass-fucked by these Minecraft cunts?! No. Fuck that. Now, fuck off you sour faced whore; why don't you go do something productive like shitting out your organs?

Voice Actor

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 09:38:58 Reply

At 12/11/12 08:14 AM, stickycity wrote:
Fine, you want a better response? Learn how to fucking spell and use grammar properly you fucking cuntstack. It's cunts like you that are fucking this generation up, pouting at people who get angry and complain; are we supposed to just lay down and get ass-fucked by these Minecraft cunts?! No. Fuck that. Now, fuck off you sour faced whore; why don't you go do something productive like shitting out your organs?

First of I tried to be as polite as possible in my original post. I didn't try to offend or anything until the point you crossed the line yourself. I just wanted to point out why what you were doing was so pointless since nobody gives damn about raging asshole like yourself, and that the kind of rant you posting would not change anything for the better or worse.

Secondly, wow bonus point for calling me out on grammar and spelling... Well done. Do you feel big and superior? Well whatever I'll go with lame ass excuse "I'm Swedish and me no spell as good as you do"..

Thirdly, I wouldn't say that it is cunts like me that are fucking up this generation. No I would rather say that it is cunts like me that doesn't get upset to easily and rage about it on forums and posting pointless rants that will serve as flame war fuel or will just be ignored.

in this case flame war fuel

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
JayMyers
JayMyers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 10:46:30 Reply

First of I tried to be as polite as possible in my original post. I didn't try to offend or anything until the point you crossed the line yourself. I just wanted to point out why what you were doing was so pointless since nobody gives damn about raging asshole like yourself, and that the kind of rant you posting would not change anything for the better or worse.

Edited for size; goes for the whole comment. I chose to reply to your first comment because you were acting like an arragont cunt, asking questions on every single fucking line and acting like I was a dull cunt for even posting in the first place. Do you really think I'm trying to kick start a revolution or something!? I was just venting my fucking anger, and asking Newgrounds what they thought of obsessive Minecraft fans. I'm not trying to get everyone up in arms about it you fucking specimen. As for the grammar and spelling; proof read your post. There were obvious spelling mistakes, like 'mindcraft'. Twat. Why should me posting a simple thread bother you so much? Acting like a nerdy, indifferent, fuck on a pedestal and saying 'This thread is worthless, why make it?'.

Voice Actor

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 10:48:31 Reply

At 12/9/12 02:40 AM, Halberd wrote: I created this all by hand two years ago and a bit of last year as well and I'm ashamed

fuck Minecraft

If you created this two years ago why is there a hunger bar? Yes, I used to play Minecraft quite a lot.

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-13 10:10:28 Reply

At 12/11/12 10:48 AM, TheColourAwsome wrote:
At 12/9/12 02:40 AM, Halberd wrote: I created this all by hand two years ago and a bit of last year as well and I'm ashamed

fuck Minecraft
If you created this two years ago why is there a hunger bar? Yes, I used to play Minecraft quite a lot.

Cause I took the picture yesterday to put in this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

TheHumanNugget
TheHumanNugget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-13 17:07:17 Reply

Ignore him, he got banned a few months ago for being a major cunt, and now he's back to just rub his dick all over everyone's head

Sounds sexy.

The Human Nugget- Ruining the internet, one post at a time.
Become my fan, because then you'll be cool.

BenwaHakubi
BenwaHakubi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-13 21:49:09 Reply

I'd rather buy a box of legos.