00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

senoritaspie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Obsessive Minecraft Fans

3,369 Views | 39 Replies

Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 06:23:22

At 12/10/12 04:50 PM, Mismo wrote: Don't get me wrong though, you have all right to be annoyed by this behaviour, but please do have in mind that nobody cares if you are annoyed and that things will probably not change for the better if post rants like this one.

If you don't care, why'd you take the time to write all that out? Fucking bitch.

Voice Actor

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 07:05:51

At 12/11/12 06:23 AM, stickycity wrote:
At 12/10/12 04:50 PM, Mismo wrote: Don't get me wrong though, you have all right to be annoyed by this behaviour, but please do have in mind that nobody cares if you are annoyed and that things will probably not change for the better if post rants like this one.
If you don't care, why'd you take the time to write all that out? Fucking bitch.

Oh shut your cunt face if you can't come up with better response than that.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 07:11:53

I understand what you are going on about. I get why you are disgusted. It's fandom. i'm a furry I hate the majorty of the "basement dwelling obsessive furs" that do nothing but try to white knight us when all we need is to shut up and keep our heads down, then people will simply forget about us and move on.

Minecraft is fun. Personally? I love to build super huge structures for other people to explore. I enjoy all that. I even used to watch lots of SSoHPKC's and Nova's minecraft stuff. I love watching LP's but as time went on they grew to be the same and grew boring. Like any...normal, not super obsessive person I grew out of it essentially.

It sucks that it's still such a big deal on some peoples channels, obviously it's to the point where RT can't put out any new videos without a bunch of 6 year olds crying for more minecraft. However, that's the life of a popular you tuber, no matter what content -you- want to put out your fans may very well want something different.

that being said, minecraft exploded. It exploded becuase what it became is 3d vurutal leggos (EXTREME EDITION) with a infinite amount of creativity and exploration to be had. Instead of spending $5000 on legos so you can create a 1:15th scale car or something, you can just build it in minecraft on a 1:1 scale for free! Only costing your time. I am sure you understand why that is so appealing to everyone.

Again I was in my last years of highschool when this shit really boomed out into what it is, but there is nothing you can do. Be sick and disgusted. Sure. Or just shut up and deal with it like the rest of us. :/ The machine will do what the machine wants to do.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 08:14:55

At 12/10/12 04:50 PM, Mismo wrote:

Fine, you want a better response? Learn how to fucking spell and use grammar properly you fucking cuntstack. It's cunts like you that are fucking this generation up, pouting at people who get angry and complain; are we supposed to just lay down and get ass-fucked by these Minecraft cunts?! No. Fuck that. Now, fuck off you sour faced whore; why don't you go do something productive like shitting out your organs?

Voice Actor

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 09:38:58

At 12/11/12 08:14 AM, stickycity wrote:
Fine, you want a better response? Learn how to fucking spell and use grammar properly you fucking cuntstack. It's cunts like you that are fucking this generation up, pouting at people who get angry and complain; are we supposed to just lay down and get ass-fucked by these Minecraft cunts?! No. Fuck that. Now, fuck off you sour faced whore; why don't you go do something productive like shitting out your organs?

First of I tried to be as polite as possible in my original post. I didn't try to offend or anything until the point you crossed the line yourself. I just wanted to point out why what you were doing was so pointless since nobody gives damn about raging asshole like yourself, and that the kind of rant you posting would not change anything for the better or worse.

Secondly, wow bonus point for calling me out on grammar and spelling... Well done. Do you feel big and superior? Well whatever I'll go with lame ass excuse "I'm Swedish and me no spell as good as you do"..

Thirdly, I wouldn't say that it is cunts like me that are fucking up this generation. No I would rather say that it is cunts like me that doesn't get upset to easily and rage about it on forums and posting pointless rants that will serve as flame war fuel or will just be ignored.

in this case flame war fuel

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 10:46:30

First of I tried to be as polite as possible in my original post. I didn't try to offend or anything until the point you crossed the line yourself. I just wanted to point out why what you were doing was so pointless since nobody gives damn about raging asshole like yourself, and that the kind of rant you posting would not change anything for the better or worse.

Edited for size; goes for the whole comment. I chose to reply to your first comment because you were acting like an arragont cunt, asking questions on every single fucking line and acting like I was a dull cunt for even posting in the first place. Do you really think I'm trying to kick start a revolution or something!? I was just venting my fucking anger, and asking Newgrounds what they thought of obsessive Minecraft fans. I'm not trying to get everyone up in arms about it you fucking specimen. As for the grammar and spelling; proof read your post. There were obvious spelling mistakes, like 'mindcraft'. Twat. Why should me posting a simple thread bother you so much? Acting like a nerdy, indifferent, fuck on a pedestal and saying 'This thread is worthless, why make it?'.

Voice Actor

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-11 10:48:31

At 12/9/12 02:40 AM, Halberd wrote: I created this all by hand two years ago and a bit of last year as well and I'm ashamed

fuck Minecraft

If you created this two years ago why is there a hunger bar? Yes, I used to play Minecraft quite a lot.

Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-13 10:10:28

At 12/11/12 10:48 AM, TheColourAwsome wrote:
At 12/9/12 02:40 AM, Halberd wrote: I created this all by hand two years ago and a bit of last year as well and I'm ashamed

fuck Minecraft
If you created this two years ago why is there a hunger bar? Yes, I used to play Minecraft quite a lot.

Cause I took the picture yesterday to put in this thread

Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-13 17:07:17

Ignore him, he got banned a few months ago for being a major cunt, and now he's back to just rub his dick all over everyone's head

Sounds sexy.

The Human Nugget- Ruining the internet, one post at a time.

Become my fan, because then you'll be cool.

Response to Obsessive Minecraft Fans 2012-12-13 21:49:09

I'd rather buy a box of legos.