Be a Supporter!
djsmith199
djsmith199
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
hows every one 2012-12-05 21:18:48 Reply

thinking hows every one i know im ready for X-MAS


beet you cant spel as bad ass i cant

TheHumanNugget
TheHumanNugget
  • Member since: May. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 21:19:12 Reply

I'm okay.


The Human Nugget- Ruining the internet, one post at a time.
Become my fan, because then you'll be cool.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 21:21:23 Reply

I feel pretty happy for the first time in weeks. Friend is coming over soon so it's a reason to go outside. Listening to music. Might play Far Cry soon.


BBS Signature
djsmith199
djsmith199
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 21:22:28 Reply

At 12/5/12 09:21 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote: I feel pretty happy for the first time in weeks. Friend is coming over soon so it's a reason to go outside. Listening to music. Might play Far Cry soon.

nice have fun


beet you cant spel as bad ass i cant

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 21:24:09 Reply

At 12/5/12 09:22 PM, djsmith199 wrote:
At 12/5/12 09:21 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote: I feel pretty happy for the first time in weeks. Friend is coming over soon so it's a reason to go outside. Listening to music. Might play Far Cry soon.
nice have fun

Thanks.


BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 21:24:56 Reply

Pretty good I fucking hate myself

djsmith199
djsmith199
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 21:25:51 Reply

At 12/5/12 09:24 PM, saqwert wrote: Pretty good I fucking hate myself

i remember u


beet you cant spel as bad ass i cant

saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 21:30:30 Reply

At 12/5/12 09:25 PM, djsmith199 wrote:
At 12/5/12 09:24 PM, saqwert wrote: Pretty good I fucking hate myself
i remember u

I remember you from back in Tijuana yeah

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 21:31:40 Reply

At 12/5/12 09:30 PM, saqwert wrote:
At 12/5/12 09:25 PM, djsmith199 wrote:
At 12/5/12 09:24 PM, saqwert wrote: Pretty good I fucking hate myself
i remember u
I remember you from back in Tijuana yeah

still got the itch do ya?


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
djsmith199
djsmith199
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 21:32:57 Reply

ya it real bad ;D


beet you cant spel as bad ass i cant

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 21:33:30 Reply

Do not give the slightest of shits fo Natale. I'll be in my house for a month since school has a break. At least I'll have plenty of time to animate.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to hows every one 2012-12-05 22:06:37 Reply

hype


BBS Signature