00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for 8bit music to my game!

1,022 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello!

I just read the forum rules so hopefully this isn't against some rules or something, but I am creating a game and I could use some help with the music and/or sound effects.

The game is a hack n' slash type of game with 8 bit graphics and I am searching for some music to fit that theme.

I am not making this game for money (not planned on it yet anyhow) so I can't really offer you anything in return except your name in the credits and my appreciation.

If you are interested in helping me with this, contact me in PM or in this thread and I could show you some screens and so on.

Thanks in advance!

And by the way, if there is anyone who can create sound effects like sword slashes, coin pickups and such in 8bit that would be awesome too!

//Fizhman!

Response to Looking for 8bit music to my game! 2012-12-05 20:43:35

At 12/5/12 04:21 PM, MrFizhman wrote: Hello!

I just read the forum rules so hopefully this isn't against some rules or something, but I am creating a game and I could use some help with the music and/or sound effects.

The game is a hack n' slash type of game with 8 bit graphics and I am searching for some music to fit that theme.

I am not making this game for money (not planned on it yet anyhow) so I can't really offer you anything in return except your name in the credits and my appreciation.

If you are interested in helping me with this, contact me in PM or in this thread and I could show you some screens and so on.

Thanks in advance!

And by the way, if there is anyone who can create sound effects like sword slashes, coin pickups and such in 8bit that would be awesome too!

//Fizhman!

Hey Fizhman, i am chillistick and I produce music.

Here is a link to a song of mine that is very 8-bit.

Feel free to browse my other songs on soundcloud, my name there is Chillistick.

I would be glad to help you out and make a tune for your game!

https://soundcloud.com/chillistick/e

Response to Looking for 8bit music to my game! 2012-12-06 14:54:37

not my song but this could fit the bill, give her a pm im sure she will be happy to help you out

Response to Looking for 8bit music to my game! 2012-12-06 16:16:34

At 12/5/12 04:21 PM, MrFizhman wrote: Hello!

Thanks in advance!

//Fizhman!

I'm basically dubstep producer but I always include some spice from 8-bit world. One of latest tracks got most of it in 8-bit vibe. Also I have track in production that will be in 80-90% 8-bit sounding.
Check my profile - http://n3z-3.newgrounds.com/
i someone could scout me, I would appreciate it with whole my heart!

Looking for 8bit music to my game!

Response to Looking for 8bit music to my game! 2012-12-07 06:45:01

Thanks for all the replies!

I've found my guy now, so there's no need to post more here.

A big thank you for everyone who wanted to help me out!