00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Proposition

708 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Proposition 2012-12-05 14:34:36

To all interested graphics artists:

I'm interested in doing an even trade with you.

I'll gladly do the "programming" for your website (frontend & backend using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP) in the CMS (Drupal, Joomla, WordPress) or Framework (CakePHP, RoR) of your choosing in exchange for free graphics.

Exchange Rate: One Complete (and free) PSD = One completely styled and developedlive page.

Catch: You will have to provide your own domain name and webhost. Along with that, your webhost must provide your space with at least one database (for purposes of the CMS).

Inbox me if you would like me to provide samples of my work. (Keep in mind the samples of my work are based on the designs provided to me by graphics artists. The art is not my own work. I'm just pointing out my proficiency with HTML, CSS, JavaScript. I use Dropbox for file exchange. We will discuss all other details and trade all other pertinent information privately.

BBS Signature

Response to Proposition 2012-12-05 23:17:38

What sort of graphics are you looking for?

Response to Proposition 2012-12-06 11:32:04

At 12/5/12 11:17 PM, lovingthedark wrote: What sort of graphics are you looking for?

I'm looking to get designs done for my personal website. More/less branding (logo creation) and the design of each page.

BBS Signature

Response to Proposition 2012-12-09 01:42:07

This is still on the table.

BBS Signature