00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Noer1800 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for team (fixed)

633 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for team (fixed) 2012-12-01 18:52:33

Okay. I am looking for a team who knows what they are doing. I am not just an "idea man" (Thank you ColonelMagus for that one). I am willing to do as much work as anyone else is. As of right now I am looking for a Voice Actor, Artist, Programer (for games and movies) and possibly another flash worker. If intrested reply or PM me. Thank you.

-Killz4food

Contact info

killz4food@hotmail.com

Response to Looking for team (fixed) 2012-12-01 19:42:11

At 12/1/12 06:52 PM, killz4food wrote: Okay. I am looking for a team who knows what they are doing. I am not just an "idea man" (Thank you ColonelMagus for that one). I am willing to do as much work as anyone else is. As of right now I am looking for a Voice Actor, Artist, Programer (for games and movies) and possibly another flash worker. If intrested reply or PM me. Thank you.

-Killz4food

Ummmmm...What exactly is a "Flash worker"? Its not really a term I've ever heard.

Response to Looking for team (fixed) 2012-12-01 21:35:41

At 12/1/12 07:42 PM, pillowsurfermikko wrote:

Ummmmm...What exactly is a "Flash worker"? Its not really a term I've ever heard.

Basically it would be some one who works in Flash or in stuff common to Flash.

Contact info

killz4food@hotmail.com

Response to Looking for team (fixed) 2012-12-01 21:45:19

Well, Programmers, Artists and Animators usually work in Flash,
at least if they're working on something that's going to be a flash product in the end.

Response to Looking for team (fixed) 2012-12-01 21:58:35

At 12/1/12 09:35 PM, killz4food wrote:
At 12/1/12 07:42 PM, pillowsurfermikko wrote:

Basically it would be some one who works in Flash or in stuff common to Flash.

No, that's not what i meant. You just said that's what you'd be doing so i was curious of what that is.

Could you outline what your job in the project would be?

Response to Looking for team (fixed) 2012-12-01 22:01:42

At 12/1/12 06:52 PM, killz4food wrote: Okay. I am looking for a team who knows what they are doing. I am not just an "idea man" (Thank you ColonelMagus for that one). I am willing to do as much work as anyone else is. As of right now I am looking for a Voice Actor, Artist, Programer (for games and movies) and possibly another flash worker. If intrested reply or PM me. Thank you.

-Killz4food

Also based on this it is hard for me to see what you do. You know, you can say you are not an "idea guy" but you should still say what you are doing. You said you were willing to do as much work as anyone else. What kind of work would that be?

Response to Looking for team (fixed) 2012-12-01 22:12:09

I'm always looking for VA work, just send me an email or a message on skype/youtube (Links on my profile)

Let me know what you need :)

Response to Looking for team (fixed) 2012-12-02 09:58:30

Also based on this it is hard for me to see what you do. You know, you can say you are not an "idea guy" but you should still say what you are doing. You said you were willing to do as much work as anyone else. What kind of work would that be?

I would be working with the animation in Flash. I've decided that I have had enough training and I want to throw something together.

Contact info

killz4food@hotmail.com

Response to Looking for team (fixed) 2012-12-03 21:40:59

If you need a script writer

email: antmannvernon305@gmail.com

BBS Signature