New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Solution to radical Islam Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 12:11 AM Reply

When one side wants the other dead, why do people try to paint them as rational? I'm serious, why do people always try to justify this kind of mindset. Genocide? Mass Murder? Torture and Rape of other races/religions.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Solution to radical Islam Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 12:50 AM Reply

At 2/3/13 12:11 AM, Ceratisa wrote: When one side wants the other dead, why do people try to paint them as rational? I'm serious, why do people always try to justify this kind of mindset. Genocide? Mass Murder? Torture and Rape of other races/religions.

No one is. They're explaining it to people who otherwise have no idea what they're talking about. For example people are surprised to hear that Saddam Hussein was not a Muslim and that there is absolutely no reason or proof for him to work with Al-Qaeda. Now if you know the basic knowledge of Hussein or the Ba'ath party it's obvious they're ideologically opposed forces, but even after every investigation found no connection the majority of Americans still felt Hussein had a part in 9/11 and worked with Al-Qaeda.

No group or movement arises just to kill people for no reason, there is a long line of events and reasoning for it. Hitler for example had centuries of philosophy and history as basis for his ideology, and the whole "All philosophy is mere footnotes to Plato and Aristotle" means you can traced the origins of such ideas like Eugenics, Totalitarianism etc. back to the Ancient philosophers.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Jmayer20
Jmayer20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Solution to radical Islam Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 04:43 AM Reply

To svenisgod

OK either you have a very bad memory or you did not carefully read what I wrote for I did not call you names and I DID explain how America did not start radical Islam. Here it is again. "You know when I was talking about Islam back when they were more forward thinking and advancing between 800 AD to 1100 AD, It ended because of radical Islam and radical Islam has thrived and remained in control ever since. In case your to stupid to realize this happened LONG before the United Stats of America even existed."

Do you see it now. We could not have started it because it started LONG before the new world was even discovered or do you think we went back in time and started bombing them just for the hell of it.

You said, "So because you have an extensive knowledge of the Islamic world you could perhaps tell me how the current regime in Iran came into power? (i'll give you a hint. it was a response to american imperialism)" Again your looking at this from to much of a simplistic way (Americans are the bad guys). The Revaluation would have happened with or with out American influences. Its kind of like the revolution in Egypt. They kick out there old leader because he was a tyrant and then replaced him with a democratic government that had no real power. The Real power went to there religious leader who made there country into a theocracy and turned out to be just as much if not more of a tyrant as the previous leader.

Now this is where the United States gets involved. Iran's previous leader asked us for a asylum and medical aid for he was dying so we let him into our country. This angered the Iranian revolutionary's. They wanted to kill him and parade his body in the streets. Even though he gave up his power. So that's when they attacked the American embassy and took people hostage. Now if America is pure evil as you claim then we would have just said fuck the hostages, lets bomb and level all the city's of Iran to the ground as an example that you don't fuck think America. But we didn't.

You said, "Look i'm not saying radical Islam are the good guys but when it comes to radicalism it doesn't just get popular for no reason. people run to radicalism as a response to great outside threats." It sure seems like your trying to portray them as the good guys. You even refereed to the United States as being pure evil, bombing helpless Muslims who did absolutely nothing wrong. Radicalism does not only start up from outside treats. Watch the video I posted. In it there is a religious guy that preached an extremist form of Islam and his ideology spread through out the Muslim world.

You said, "What exactly is happening in Mali? i would sincerely like to hear your version of events." Well what happened is Mali is a secular state but Muslim extremists invaded Mali trying to force there version of Islam on them. They also murdered, and destroyed historical documents some of which goes back a thousand years. Then the French came in and liberated Mali. In fact yesterday I watch the news on it and it showed the people of Mali cheering in joy and hugging the French solders for liberating them.

Now let me guess what your make believe version is. Its probably something like. The glorious Islamic freedom fighters went into Mali to liberate them from the influence of the evil western infidels. But just as they were making head way the evil french infidels forced the glorious freedom fighters out. Alas Mali is forced to continue to live the tyranny of Secularism and self government.

Finally I would like to point out that if the United States was even half as evil as you claim then the middle east would already be wiped out long ago.

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Solution to radical Islam Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 08:32 AM Reply

Here is a solution

Anyone who Rapes, Anyone who Murders, Anyone who Steals Will be Arrested. As-well as any other unacceptable and intolerable behavior and actions, black mailing, slavery, Threatening.

Those who resist the law with violence, will be shot.

Now if well Civilized countries like France, Germany, Great Britain, USA, Canada, etc has dealt with any of the radical Muslims who attempt or have done "Honor" killings, raped women because of their beliefs or what ever other law breaking by arresting them like they would do with any other criminal, then I don't see what were complaining about.

If it turns out these "civilized" countries haven't arrest such people because of "Their beliefs" then I can agree there is a serious problem, the Law isn't doing their damn job.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Solution to radical Islam Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:52 AM Reply

I know that it's wrong to think that video games promote violence, but isn't this kind of a reverse scenario of that? If so, then I kind of doubt that would work. The kids at Columbine played violent video games and people say that didn't really have any point to what they did. We better hope that game doesn't have Muhammad appear, like the cartoons and movies. We're bringing him in, one media at a time!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to The Solution to radical Islam Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:28 AM Reply

this mohammed is sooo lifelike. its soo cute

yes Infidel I did.

The Solution to radical Islam

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Solution to radical Islam Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 11:55 AM Reply

At 2/3/13 11:28 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: this mohammed is sooo lifelike. its soo cute

Reminds me of the "South Park" episode where the creators were threatened after showing Muhammad in a bear costume, even though it was really Santa Claus. Dude, if that is actually supposed to be Muhammad, they'd probably kill you for that.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock