00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best Fountain Soda mixes?

32,123 Views | 14 Replies

Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-07 21:47:37

Lately I've been getting creative with trips to fast food joints like IN-n-OUT and their self serve soda machines. I've been mixing soda with soda...making me feel like an awesome bartender for a change. I actually got into a competition with a friend of mine to come up with the best mixes.

I'm sure i'm not the only one in the world with that kinda feeling, so what kind of mixes do you guys know?

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-07 21:48:48

Doctor Pepper mixed with Doctor Pepper. But the ratios have to be spot on or else it's just piss.

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-07 21:51:03

MIX 1: 70 Percent Mister Pibb, 30 Percent CHery coke or vice versa.

MIX 2: 45 percent hi-c , 25 percent lemonade, 30 percent sprite

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-07 21:55:23

Plain cola (any brand will do) and Sprite. The contrast is quite delicious.

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-07 22:05:52

your coca-cola + my urine.

BBS Signature

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-07 22:08:39

<cough> thats an achievement of yours? Your gonna be a mixologist of already mixed drinks? Try making the syrup you want and carbonating it yourself. Sodas taste better, cost less, and come in any flavor you can think up when you just take some time to make some syrup. Buy a carbonater.

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-07 22:10:56

75% Dr. Pepper, 25% Sprite

80% Dr. Pepper, 20% Orange Fanta, cut with an actual Lime.

65% Dr. Pepper, 35% Red Stag -or- Honey Bourbon - or any kind of Bourbon / Whiskey.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-07 22:13:43

Alternatively, get creative with "Coke Float" experimentation. Maybe throw in some chocolate syrup on top of the ice cream of your specification and your carbonated soda of choice. Maybe throw in some Baileys.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-07 22:14:57

Mix about 40 percent lemonade with 60 percent Blue Powerade (feel free to toss in a hint of sprite if you wish). It ends up being a greenish color, so me and my brothers just give it the name "Hulk juice".

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-07 23:03:42

Coke Lime and Mr. Pibb is surprisingly good. lime adds a great twist to just about anything. Coke and Raspberry Fanta is a pretty good combination, too.

you should go to dis bitch. that's not an option. do it.

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-08 02:15:49

1/2 Sprite, 1/2 Orange fanta is of my favorites

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2012-11-08 03:01:41

Pepsi and Mountain Dew together is incredidlbe.

I remember for a short amount of time Burger King was all into like mixing the sodas.

Yay, more jokes!

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2015-08-26 17:06:30

At 11/7/12 09:47 PM, TehFayth wrote: Lately I've been getting creative with trips to fast food joints like IN-n-OUT and their self serve soda machines. I've been mixing soda with soda...making me feel like an awesome bartender for a change. I actually got into a competition with a friend of mine to come up with the best mixes.

I'm sure i'm not the only one in the world with that kinda feeling, so what kind of mixes do you guys know?

I found this one yesterday:

40% lemonade to 60% Ginger ale (I did it with canned sodas at home)
or mix lemonade, sprite, and any cherry flavored sodas (Not cherry coke/pepsi/ect tho)
the first one needs to be spot on but the second one is very flexible...

what do you call it when you want to die, but also keep living at the same time?

Oh yeah...

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2020-12-24 22:48:28

At 8/26/15 05:06 PM, UniversalAnarchy wrote:
At 11/7/12 09:47 PM, TehFayth wrote: Lately I've been getting creative with trips to fast food joints like IN-n-OUT and their self serve soda machines. I've been mixing soda with soda...making me feel like an awesome bartender for a change. I actually got into a competition with a friend of mine to come up with the best mixes.

I found this one yesterday:

40% lemonade to 60% Ginger ale (I did it with canned sodas at home)
or mix lemonade, sprite, and any cherry flavored sodas (Not cherry coke/pepsi/ect tho)
the first one needs to be spot on but the second one is very flexible...

Mix 40% Dr. Pepper, 30% Coca Cola Lime, and 30% Cherry Pepsi Cola ;) - Edgar

Response to Best Fountain Soda mixes? 2020-12-24 23:22:57

considering breaking my 3.5 year no soda streak to try some mixes of my own...

BBS Signature