00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where are all these "nice guys"?

3,443 Views | 52 Replies

Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 15:31:01

I've been around the internet a lot and I keep seeing women who say "I hate nice guys. I don't want to be with a man who is a doormat. Nice guys finish last!"

Where are all these nice guys? Where are all these nice people? Most of the people I know aren't nice. I'm surrounded by bitches, assholes and pricks. I would love to be friends with one of these "nice guys" who women keep complaining about.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 15:33:07

97% of nice guys just pretend to be nice to get some pussy , their true personality shows when they are denied. However I do know some truly nice guys , depends on your area.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 15:35:14

I'm a relatively nice person....

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 15:35:19

They uhh, died. Yea, that's it, they died.

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 15:39:46

"nice guy" is a term for the men who are bitches if you are nice to people but firm in not getting fucked over the pussy will overflow buckets full follow my advice

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 15:53:48

Those same women will be keeled over the couch, crying all the H20 out of their eyes telling those same nice guys how their "non-doormat" boyfriend cheated on them for the 6th time with a blonde girl, and then proclaiming that "all men are jerks."

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 15:55:39

At least this bitch is being honest. Most women say they want nice guys and then go out with the biggest douchebags ever. And when things don't work out, they have no idea why, and decide that all men are bastards.

So I at least have a little more respect for a woman who can admit who she wants to go out with.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 16:06:25

If a woman says that then she's fucking stupid. There's a difference between being nice and being a pussy who won't stand up for himself. Refusing to allow people to take advantage of you or walk all over you doesn't mean that you're not a nice person it just means that you're not a complete idiot and/or a coward.

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 16:12:03

As far as I can tell when people say that they aren't talking about nice guys. They're talking about guys who aren't assertive. So plenty of nice guys get the girl, they just have to be a bit more take charge than the typical "nice guy".

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 16:29:46

A lot of women find it arousing when a man doesn't respect them and treats them like a piece of meat.

Sad, but true.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 16:33:55

At 10/16/12 04:29 PM, Darthdenim wrote: A lot of women find it arousing when a man doesn't respect them and treats them like a piece of meat.

Why do you think that is? Is it the degradation that they find attractive or just the rebellion thing? 'Cause I never got that whole "Jerks get me wet" thing. If you just want excitement, marry the damn accountant and buy a fucking whip or something.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 16:35:00

At 10/16/12 04:29 PM, Darthdenim wrote: A lot of women find it arousing when a man doesn't respect them and treats them like a piece of meat.

Sad, but true.

This woman admits it.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 16:35:19

Columbus murdered them all.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 16:40:16

When has anyone ever said that?

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 16:43:03

Not on the internet, that's where they are.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 17:35:15

i'm a nice guy

i do tricks

everyone's least favorite shitposter

grindr page

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 17:49:13

I'm friends with a nice guy. His way of wooing a girl is to follow her around like a puppy, shower her with gifts and ask her everytime it seems she's about to mildly exert herself wether or not she wants him to do something. Most girls would let him do the puppy routine, not because they found it endearing, but because they pitied the hell out of him and didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Unlike these ASSHOLES and MOTHERFUCKERS who sit on their ass bitching about how girls always go out with "Douchebags" and "Lead them on, because women are bitches", he knows that his routine is pathetic and doesn't expect it to work. He fully well knows that girls don't owe him anything because he's nice to them. He guenuinely is a nice guy.

And apart from the attempts to seduce girls, he's actually a pretty cool guy overall. But, he's the only nice guy I've met, so I'm gonna say that they're few and far between.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 19:30:13

I can't even tell you how many times I've been friend-zoned for being a nice guy. Just be an asshole prick douchebag and you will get some pussy.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 19:30:25

I have a nice guy friend. I feel bad for him, his heart is like this </3.

I like beginnings.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 19:53:02

I'm a nice guy at heart but I'm too much of an asshole to admit it.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 19:53:49

lolololol

My power is the only power.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 19:57:51

All I want is a nice guy. But I never get one.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 19:59:47

I think I read someone comparing nice guys to jerks say that jerks are the guys that go up to girls at a bar and say whatever they want, while nice guys are the ones in the corners catching awkward glances but being too shy to go up to them.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 20:01:50

I try to be a nice guy as much as possible.
Truth is I'm beginning to think I'm wasting my time being this way because it's gotten me absolutely nowhere.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 21:26:35

I'm pretty sure that most of you kids only date ditsy, skinny, party blondes/brunettes don't you.

BBS Signature

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 21:58:39

I am interested in girls who are looking for warm-blooded, selfless guys, but I see loads of dudes in weight rooms frantically lifting weights and murdering themselves to try and look tough and mean so they could impress their GFs. I know a lot of guys, though, who aren't mean all the time just for the sake of it. The only time you should be mean is in desperate situations, in which anger can actually propel you forward. Just being plain unkind only makes you look like an idiot.

I'm not all that mad, but I do lose my patience once in a while.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 22:17:39

I'm a Sagittarius, so I'm a good friend, and a horrible enemy.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 22:22:40

At 10/16/12 10:17 PM, DarkMatter wrote: I'm a Sagittarius, so I'm a good friend, and a horrible enemy.

AND a total moron for believing that astrology means jack shit, too!

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 22:26:22

At 10/16/12 10:22 PM, Lintire wrote:
At 10/16/12 10:17 PM, DarkMatter wrote: I'm a Sagittarius, so I'm a good friend, and a horrible enemy.
AND a total moron for believing that astrology means jack shit, too!

Asstrology, the ass of all practice and beliefs. (or is it?)

Which is strange ... The ass does kind of have its own dark mysterious universe ... *gasp*

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Where are all these "nice guys"? 2012-10-16 22:46:49

They either stopped being so "nice" because they wised up and stopped allowing themselves to get taken for granted or died out due to the absence of reproductive activity. The niceguys who are fake about it are truly desperate and pathetic though, so they're not much better than the assholes that stupid girls go for.

The genuine ones are kind guys. They're probably the most ideal choice for a healthy and functional relationship.

But alas, neither of them tend to get the girls because of their tiny brains and feminism.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature