Be a Supporter!

why can't you guys get girlfriends

  • 1,987 Views
  • 65 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
straberrykiler6789
straberrykiler6789
  • Member since: Aug. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 15:31:36 Reply

At 10/11/12 12:14 PM, Freaki-boy92 wrote: because i'm a socially awkward outcast who has nerves like a baby deer around hot girls.

that and i just avoid everyone i can avoid

if a girl offered me herself
i would turn her down despite the fact i want those things

and spend the rest of my life in which i remember turning her down beating myself up about it

because as a

spends a while working up the courage to post this
.im not sure about this
damn it i don't want to spend the remainder of my days thinking about what responses could have been
festn5gnh5dfanygirffxehfvhcrsxghtxtndngfh
GO

Pokemonpoeguygcn
Pokemonpoeguygcn
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 15:35:35 Reply

At 10/11/12 11:15 AM, apocalypseven wrote: I want to know, this is a serious question, I've seen the biggest loosers get hot girls, mabye I can help.

I'm asexual

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 15:54:23 Reply

At 10/11/12 03:26 PM, Entice wrote:
At 10/11/12 03:25 PM, kakalxlax wrote: modern mating rituals
I think I've pinpointed the exact reason why you're still a virgin.

you dont say


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 15:56:01 Reply

At 10/11/12 03:54 PM, kakalxlax wrote: you dont say

Just to clarify, I was pointing out the way you talk about relationships and not the relationships themselves. Or "mating rituals" as you call them.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 15:57:03 Reply

Because I don't particularly want one and I don't put any effort whatsoever in appealing to other people.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 16:06:16 Reply

At 10/11/12 03:56 PM, Entice wrote:
At 10/11/12 03:54 PM, kakalxlax wrote: you dont say
Just to clarify, I was pointing out the way you talk about relationships and not the relationships themselves. Or "mating rituals" as you call them.

thank you for your concern but i got it the first time


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 16:22:09 Reply

No thanks, I'm not a lesbian.


R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 17:18:39 Reply

At 10/11/12 03:11 PM, xeMadoka wrote:
I think, compared to some tattoos, a PokÃf©mon one is hardly up there with the worst, if PokÃf©mon was a big part of your childhood or something. Those fuck-off-huge religious verse tattoos are the worst.

It was a big part of my childhood, I am Christian but I do not get those crosses or scriptures because they are dumb and most of those people that get them are not religious, also my tatts have a meaning behind them.


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 17:19:14 Reply

At 10/11/12 04:06 PM, kakalxlax wrote: thank you for your concern but i got it the first time

I'm glad that I could help.

Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 18:04:29 Reply

i dumb fuck loser bitch ugly mean 2 other peopl


I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 18:09:04 Reply

You guys will never take my advice so I give up on these forums for good, I do not guarantee my advice will get you a girlfriend, but it will increase your chances, but you will not take it because your self esteem is so low, and it is pathetic, so good day to you .


" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
BrockManson
BrockManson
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Writer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 18:10:27 Reply

"Loser" not "looser" you girlfriendless mongo.


Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 18:10:28 Reply

I have a boyfriend, your is invalid


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 18:12:48 Reply

Because I'm a fat autist who is waiting for some young beauty to walk up to me and ask me out.

loljk I have a gf

BBS Signature
steph2568
steph2568
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 18:24:52 Reply

Girls are gross.


<3

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 18:42:15 Reply

At 10/11/12 12:27 PM, apocalypseven wrote: Girls like smart guys

See, this is the shit that pisses me off. When guys think they know everything about girls and tell you to act a certain way because ALL girls like one kind of guy.

Every girl has different tastes, every girl is different. You can't generalize. You just have to be yourself and the right person will come. If you try to be someone you're not, you have to manage to

1) Do a good job of it
2) Act like a fake person the entire relationship

...and even then everything will go wrong.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 18:42:26 Reply

At 10/11/12 06:24 PM, steph2568 wrote: Girls are gross.

wait until puberty


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 19:01:32 Reply

I can get a girlfriend, just not the one I want.

AND thats how my cookie crumbles.


Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 19:07:04 Reply

I've been with the same girlfriend since elementary school and I'm in college now.

There's no need for anyone to feel different around the opposite gender, just be yourself guys.


Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 19:09:05 Reply

Girls don't like me.


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 19:12:44 Reply

At 10/11/12 11:15 AM, apocalypseven wrote: I want to know, this is a serious question, I've seen the biggest loosers get hot girls, mabye I can help.

Because I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 19:26:12 Reply

I have serious commitment issues. No problem giving a girl a good time, but anything longer then like, a week, and I tend to break it off out of sheer fear of what it might become.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 19:26:20 Reply

Because I'm shy, socially awkward, uninteresting, untalented and etc. etc.

On the up side I am attractive and things could be a lot worse for me.

I'm not a depraved person with a messed up personality or anything


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 22:12:31 Reply

mabyeOP gets mad cock

Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 22:32:39 Reply

At 10/11/12 10:22 PM, 24901miles wrote: Girlfriends R 4 fagz

And people who aren't suicidally lonely.

And who wants to be those guys, right? Pfft...


"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
Dawnslayer
Dawnslayer
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 23:35:27 Reply

At 10/11/12 06:42 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 10/11/12 06:24 PM, steph2568 wrote: Girls are gross.
wait until puberty

Profile says female, so she would probably know better than you.

Anyway: no job, no car, and not very forward with women. I plan on at least fixing the 'no job' issue before I even try to get a girl's attention.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-11 23:40:00 Reply

"My love lifes reminiscent of sad turtles in the shade, the again I dont try hoping it'll drop by if not oh well I guess its more bro time."


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-12 00:01:33 Reply

Maybe because I'm gay

Trambamboline
Trambamboline
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-12 00:03:11 Reply

At 10/12/12 12:01 AM, T3XT wrote: Maybe because I'm gay

That would make it hard, yes.


"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"
"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to why can't you guys get girlfriends 2012-10-12 00:04:38 Reply

At 10/11/12 11:35 PM, Dawnslayer wrote:
At 10/11/12 06:42 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 10/11/12 06:24 PM, steph2568 wrote: Girls are gross.
wait until puberty
Profile says female, so she would probably know better than you.

you are so cute


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.