00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

background for me please

707 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

background for me please 2012-10-01 03:33:26

hello any one interested in doing me a background for my flash that im working on or cartoon flash,thing......anyway if any one could do me this it wood be awesome and don't worry i don't want you to create a masterpiece for me or anything i just want a simple looking background that's all anyway here is a little picture of what i want it to look like and yes i know i suck :P and yes all the credit will go to you in the ending if you decide to do this for me just pm me and will take it from here and thanks for reading.

background for me please

BE THE VERY BEST!

BBS Signature

Response to background for me please 2012-10-01 03:54:00

Is this for Newgrounds? If so, would the person who did it for you be co-authored and get a percentage of the revenue for their work?

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to background for me please 2012-10-01 04:03:53

At 10/1/12 03:54 AM, Aigis wrote: Is this for Newgrounds? If so, would the person who did it for you be co-authored and get a percentage of the revenue for their work?

yes this is for Newgrounds and yes.

BE THE VERY BEST!

BBS Signature

Response to background for me please 2012-10-01 04:30:53

How high a percentage of revenue are you willing to cede? Are you open to negotiation? Does that picture represent expected quality, environment, or both? When do you expect to work to be done by? Do you have an examples of other foresty scenes you'd like it to look like? Do you have a preferred style you'd like from the artist? Have you worked with an artist before? Have you worked with flash before? If so, how many cartoons have you done? What is the average batting average and amount of views your cartoons receive? Is the background to be suitable for the menu, or the cartoon itself? How long is the background to be witnessed in-flash?

Present any and all information up front. Keep your sentences short and to the point. Indicate all parameters in as little words as possible and keep all unnecessary comments - such as admitting that you think you suck, and emoticons- out of the message.

If you can bullet-point information, do so. Remember that you're hiring someone, and they expect as much from you as you do from them. Failing to indicate information isn't going to win you any favour. Good luck.