00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Just Posted Frist Audio , Question?

977 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi There
I Just Uploaded one of my old works

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/504267

But when i check audio portal latest posts my audio doesn't show up ?
Is there any other step ?

Thanks in advance

Response to Just Posted Frist Audio , Question? 2012-09-23 09:48:18

A new feature has came in, you have to be scouted for your submissions to end up to the latest posts. I think this was implemented due to peoples first songs taking too long to checked by audio mods. (correct me if im wrong)

Also don't post the song in the thread, people will just tell you to stop advertising your music.

BBS Signature

Response to Just Posted Frist Audio , Question? 2012-09-23 11:50:53

At 9/23/12 09:48 AM, poinl wrote: A new feature has came in, you have to be scouted for your submissions to end up to the latest posts. I think this was implemented due to peoples first songs taking too long to checked by audio mods. (correct me if im wrong)

Also don't post the song in the thread, people will just tell you to stop advertising your music.

You're kinda sorta correct... The old system was... well... terrible. We had a huge list of people to go through (And I mean HUGE) to approve them for the audio portal, and it was constantly growing... was very difficult to keep up with.

The new system (I.E. the one in place now) lets people scout other users for the audio portal, much like how the Art Portal works. Make good music, and eventually someone will scout you. Just please don't go around spamming that you wanna be scouted.

And yeah, if you wanna advertise or get feedback on your music, please use the threads linked below:

Audio Advertisement thread.

Work in Progress Advice Thread.

Review Request Club.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature