00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4ng3lzh4untm3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do i have a legal leg to stand on?

4,966 Views | 43 Replies

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 16:32:01

At 9/23/12 04:24 PM, ChokeAvitch wrote:
At 9/23/12 04:21 PM, VsynthGt wrote:
And I clearly stated in the op that I was more or less digging for others who share a similar experience and to vent my frustration,
dude, just either let this go and say you're trying to troll, or admit you're 30 and your mother lent you money to do whatever it takes for you to lose enough weight to be able to maneuver your body to find another place to live.

The question of me attempting to troll has been thoroughly debunked, that tells me that you are both illiterate and too lazy to get the whole story before commenting,

It is apparent that you sir, are the one who is partaking in the art of trolling, and you have been successful,

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 16:51:03

At 9/23/12 04:37 PM, MuyBurrito wrote:
At 9/23/12 04:32 PM, VsynthGt wrote: The question of me attempting to troll
You really don't get it, do you.

We're offering you a way to back out of this ridicule. By saying "Oh, I was just trolling, I'm 14 years old", you will be allowed to walk away without being called a complete moron (until the next thread you make).

Instead, you're sitting there trying to convince us that you spent enough time eating junk food, under-exercising, buying $4,000 synthesizers, and getting talked into signing contracts without reading them that you've finally been hoodwinked out of $13,000 for assaulting someone to terminate the contract. And to top it all off, you fundamentally misunderstand the importance of sharing your age on an anonymous website, if you share any age, in favor of obfuscating that number to manipulate the people who might do a little research.

I have no need to back out of this as there is no shame to be had here. I am simply warning people of shady business practice and sharing my story.

It was much worse when I had my real age in my account, this community can be so immature, There was even a thread made about my age made by a user in general back in January that was deleted,

And I think I did not go into enough detail in how the assault took place, Removing a hand from myself and doing the same thing back to the manager is all that happned. I was attempting to show him how he was making me feel by putting his hands on me and he has a Higher then thou attitude that pissed him off when he is treated the same way he treats others.

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 17:08:07

At 9/23/12 05:00 PM, MuyBurrito wrote: I am now letting this thread and the OP die. I hope you all follow suit.

Your consistently pointless rebuttals where becoming highly abrasive,

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 17:09:18

At 9/23/12 02:18 AM, VsynthGt wrote: I got into a physical altercation with the person

And your mom got scared? Said you're moving in with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air?

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 17:11:24

At 9/23/12 05:09 PM, Thegluestickman wrote:
At 9/23/12 02:18 AM, VsynthGt wrote: I got into a physical altercation with the person
And your mom got scared? Said you're moving in with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air?

Priceless

Where's the pickle?

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 17:19:46

At 9/23/12 05:09 PM, Thegluestickman wrote:

That...what? WHAT?!
That is by far the dumbest thing i have ever read, are you capable of constructing a proper comment that has any thing to do with what you are commenting on?

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 17:20:24

At 9/23/12 05:19 PM, VsynthGt wrote: That...what? WHAT?!
That is by far the dumbest thing i have ever read, are you capable of constructing a proper comment that has any thing to do with what you are commenting on?

Theyre obviously retarded, why are you replying to them?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 17:25:32

At 9/23/12 05:20 PM, BumFodder wrote:
Theyre obviously retarded, why are you replying to them?

To express my displeasure of him posting nonsensical comments

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 17:29:20

By far the dumbest thing I'VE read is someone asking an internet forum for legal advice.

Pro-tip: It's from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 17:43:11

At 9/23/12 02:21 AM, VsynthGt wrote: Perhaps I would like to keep my age confidential?
are you new or something?

Why do you give a fuck if people know your real age? It's not like you are telling them your entire name and address.

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 17:46:07

At 9/23/12 05:29 PM, Thegluestickman wrote: By far the dumbest thing I'VE read is someone asking an internet forum for legal advice.

Especially asking Newgrounds for legal advice.

Although crazier shit has happened than the BBS actually being useful.

And OP's logic is clearly flawless. Posting his real age can really lead to horrifying consequences, like someone crying "rape" through text or a massive attempt to dox him.

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 18:22:16

This thread is fucking poo poo.

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam

In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 22:10:57

This may just be the best thing I have ever read.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Do i have a legal leg to stand on? 2012-09-23 22:29:09

At 9/23/12 05:43 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 9/23/12 02:21 AM, VsynthGt wrote: Perhaps I would like to keep my age confidential?
are you new or something?
Why do you give a fuck if people know your real age? It's not like you are telling them your entire name and address.

Shows how little you know SoK. What kind of name is 'SoK' anyway? If you take OPs age * pi / sum(OPs_IP) you get OPs social security number.

"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki